Product Under Review Sanitiser Removed for Regulated or illegal products or services.

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 8

Our account is under review for us selling sanitiser. Does anyone else sell this product also and if so did you need to take a special precautionary action that we may have missed? I am just wondering whether this will blow over and be fine once the review is done or if it is now as they say "Regulated or illegal products or services".

Advice would be appreciated.

Thanks 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
29 3 6

As long as it's not overpriced you should be fine. I know Google Product Ads is currently restricting items related to COVID-19 right now.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 8

If it is Goggle or Facebook restricting the item do we get a separate email from them or does it come through Shopify also?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
29 3 6

That would be directly from Facebook or Google. Shopify only pertains to the direct sales channel on your website.

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 11

I have had a similar experience. It can take up to several days, so be patient.

My issue is that I haven't been able to find reputable retail chains selling the same Face Masks so to compare pricing. And I haven't any pre-pandemic pricing history. I have explained to them this several times over and asked them to conduct the same research; however, they are sticking to there guns that I need to prove that this item is reasonably priced.

The Risk Team are not acting rationally because they are not considering that things now cost more in this economy.

I am being labeled as a "Price Gouger".

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 8

Yes it all seems very crazy, we have been selling these sanitisers since well before epidemic and can prove RRP and still are being denied. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 8

We ca prove our RRP and have been selling these since before the pandemic so I cant understand why we are being banned any ideas?

0 Likes