Setting up 90 day trials via partner dashboard

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1 0 1

Is there any way for accounts setup through the partner portal to take advantage of the 90 day free trial?

I'm working with local community leaders on a platform to quickly standup stores specifically targeting gift cards.  We could be looking at onboarding dozens to hundreds of stores over the next few weeks.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
503 29 784

Hi @clearlaunch

Thanks for your question!

To take advantage of the 90 days at the moment you'll need to complete the registration process at https://shopify.com/covid19 so this isn't possible via the dashboard.  Let me see what I can find out for you thou! 

TyW | Online Community Manager @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Highlighted
Shopify Expert
71 0 18

Thanks!  

See if you can get the Shopify Team make the 90 day trial also happen via our Partner's portal -- it's something that is essential for Partners -- otherwise merchants will choose to bypass Partners for the better 90 days deal.

Best,

Rowby

www.Rowby.com
Specializing in Shopify Solutions including CBD
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
503 29 784

Thanks for your patience @clearlaunch  & @Rowby!  

Our partners team has provided some more detail about the impact of the 90 day free trial on the Shopify Partners blog. I hope this helps!

If you have any specific questions related to this it might be best to share them via the partner dashboard. 

TyW | Online Community Manager @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey! Is there any more info on this question? Still not clear whether we can start 90 day trials through the partner dashboard... Thanks!

0 Likes