Solved

[Shopify Risk Operations Support] Your Shopify Payments Account [URGENT]

Dwayne30
Visitor
1 0 0

I HAVE A HUGE RELEASE ON MY WEBSITE TOMMOROW AND I JUST GOT THIS EMAIL TODAY WHATS THE QUICKEST WAY TO GET BACK UP AND RUNNING

Accepted Solution (1)

Ted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1255 115 137

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Dwayne30,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for posting your query. 

If you've received an email from our Shopify Payments team in regards to your account, I'd recommend following the steps they've mentioned in the email. If they've advised you to submit further documentation in regards to your account, you should be able to do so within the admin. If they've advised you that they've deemed your store "too high a risk" or similar, then this means that your application for Shopify Payments has not been successful and you will need to choose a different gateway to accept your payments.

Our general support can't see the review in full, so the best thing to do would be to contact the Shopify Payments or Risk department back for more info. If you need to choose a different gateway, then this guide should help. If you would like to share the support ticket number you received, I'd be happy to double-check this for you as well. 

Many thanks,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Ted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1255 115 137

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Dwayne30,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for posting your query. 

If you've received an email from our Shopify Payments team in regards to your account, I'd recommend following the steps they've mentioned in the email. If they've advised you to submit further documentation in regards to your account, you should be able to do so within the admin. If they've advised you that they've deemed your store "too high a risk" or similar, then this means that your application for Shopify Payments has not been successful and you will need to choose a different gateway to accept your payments.

Our general support can't see the review in full, so the best thing to do would be to contact the Shopify Payments or Risk department back for more info. If you need to choose a different gateway, then this guide should help. If you would like to share the support ticket number you received, I'd be happy to double-check this for you as well. 

Many thanks,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog