Started a store for Masks

Highlighted
1 0 1

Good Morning,

I used Eperlo to get products from AliExpress for everything dealing with masks. I changed the wording and took off anything doing with the CoronaVirus. I left most of the prices as generated by the computer.

Email from Shopify that I am in violation and took 30% of my products down. "Please be aware that we have identified certain product(s) from your store, perfectgift.co that are associated with high demand items related to the coronavirus pandemic and listed at excessive prices and/or making misleading claims"

I make no claims or excessive prices. Any ideas or feedback ? I will look at anyone's store in exchange.

Thank you,

Anna

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 2

The first thing I see when I visit your store link (which has since been updated), is the blurry slide image. As a potential customer, that immediately signals to me that it's not a legitimate store. You also don't have an "about" section. I don't buy from any store in which I don't know nothing about them. Update your blurry image (check out shopify burst for some solid pictures) and add an about section that will sell customers on your store. Good luck. 

1 Like
Highlighted

Hey there @annablssv ! Great to see that store out there .. here are my suggestions - 

1. You need to redo your image that's there on the home screen! It's blurry. 

2. You've utilized your header menu quite well, but there's no update in the footer menu! Also, you need to come up with a product policy, shipping and returns policy, and most importantly - About Us section! All these pages add authenticity to your store and it builds trust. 

3. You've added quite a few images of every product and that's great! But you need to reduce the size of the images to make your store look more neat and clean. 

4. Why don' you have a blog section? It'll be helpful when you decide to communicate with your audience! 

5. If you have product variants, then you must describe the variant. Color 1/2/3/4 doesn't look professional at all. Also, some of your product's descriptions are neither SEO friendly nor informative - don't do that! 

Summer-Sale-Free-Social-Media-Post-cover-1-800x534.jpg

6. If you can, try and have more payment options! 

Rest, everything looks good. Also, what's your sales and communication strategy? Let me know if we can be of any help to you! 

I'm from CedCommerce - a team of coders and marketing enthusiasts who help eCommerce entrepreneurs with store set-up and customizations! 

We'll be happy to assist you with any kind of customization; add-ons or planning out sales/marketing/social media strategy! 

As a Shopify store owner, you need to know the course of your journey!

It's going to help you throughout your time in the eCommerce! 

Ps. We're just a message away!

Wish you luck with your Shopify store journey! Cheers! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey..The logo still looks blurry.. why not try to reduce the size instead?

0 Likes