The 90 day-free trial period

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

Hello, so I have created my account around January, haven't done anything to the shop since the outbreak has started, was too frightened to start paying for something since the coronavirus epidemic(at that time)was spreading fast.

Of course, the 14-days free trial has expired and I have continued to pay Shopify all the upcoming months without doing anything to the shop. The thing is, is there any chance I can qualify aswell for the 90-day free trial period? Keep in mind that all of us are affected and back there in my country everything is being ruined apart, I can get amended if I even go to the bank to fill my bank account. So please, can someone tell me?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

I gotta mention that I have not made any sales haven't even completed my account set up yet.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Feels bad, To be honest. A lot of people are effected not only you but since you're store is new i guess you can take backup and make another one. This will let you be on trial for 90 days. Just change the DNS to point to ur domain again and ur good to go. 

Hope this helps :/

Good luck :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 10

So I take it the free 90 day trial is over now? I just went to finally sign up. I had issues with signing into my old store and it took several days to get help from shopify. Now The trial is gone?! I am in New York and I can assure you Covid 19 is still not over. I still can't even go back to work and we are barely in phase 1 or re opening. This is very disheartening. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
34 0 1
True, I found out about the extended trial period late, I just signed up yesterday too, I hope they bring it back because this virus is very much still active.
0 Likes