Top Covid Help and Support that Worked for Shopify businessss?

Hello fellow entrepreneurs! I am sure many of you are struggling horribly like I have been from Covid-19. I had horrible luck starting my business in February 2020 and then Covid Struck hard! I have been in probably the worst financial situation since I was 15 years old and have not even been able to locate great drop shipping suppliers , as well as a thousand other things, but I see a TON of different posts where the community wants to help which is amazing!

I am writing this new post and asking for YOUR help! I am asking anyone who is willing to reply to this with the top 2-5 items that have helped you the most in Shopify and your business get through this pandemic. I think it would be helpful to so many so the more replies the better! I truly appreciate all of you and look forward to hearing what worked for you! 

example

1. Shopify helped me do this....

2. I was able to do this...

3. This tool helped me do this by using it for....

4. Etc....

0 Likes

I see not many people are willing to post what has helped them the most. Maybe if you work for Shopify, a thing that would help me and others is being able to have Shopify’s top offers for help ie: pausing your store, or a list of what Shopify the company is offering in one post rather than having to research for hours and hours to find something....

And likewise a single discussion topic that offers the top categories like Financial help, Droppshipping, POS, and others with a list of the top items available in their respective categories so the businesses can use their time wisely and be able to locate value quickly....

0 Likes