Trail Period

Highlighted
1 0 0

Shopify, please answer the question asked by many people in the community, it is very important to us.
Did the 90-day trial period end?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
503 29 786

HI @rudysalazar 

In March, we introduced 90 day free trials as a temporary relief effort to help businesses get online during the COVID-19 pandemic. As of June 1, this offer ended and we’ve returned to our standard 14-day free trial. You can follow this link to start your 14-day free trial. Just enter your email address and click Get Started!

I understand that this may be frustrating, and I do wish there were more I could do for you! This offer was always a temporary measure, intended to help new business owners who were beginning their journey during the Covid-19 pandemic.

I have attached below a selection of links that will provide you with the necessary information to get started.  

**Getting Started** - For helping to figure out what’s important to get stuck into first!

**Customizing** - So these are some great links to help make your store your own!

**App Store** - For all things app related

**The Business Side** - For all of your business-related needs

TyW | Online Community Manager @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I also saw the trial period of 90 days and then when i went to register, i see it is no more available. 14 days is too short a time for a nooby to set up an online store.Please can Shopify assist us with at least a 30 day trial period to give businesses a fair chance of moving online.

Business wanting to move online barely have funds to stay afloat leave alone pay a subscription for a store which is not up and running.

Give people a fighting chance. I do applaud Shopify though for opening such an offer, however, a 14 day trial period will just have people sign up and leave the stores dormant due to not being able to setup the store on time and not have funds to continue building their stores.

Please reconsider to atleast open the offer for another month.

0 Likes