Trial Extension request

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, 

I wish to start a store in Shopify, but it is giving only 14 days trial period, whereas everywhere the promotion has been 90 days free trial extension due to Covid-19. 

Please help me out, as the reason for starting the store is to cope with the Covid-19 loss. 

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
577 59 109

Hi @Nehafomra,

Hyde here from Shopify. 

In March, we introduced 90 day free trials as a temporary relief effort to help businesses get online during the COVID-19 pandemic. As of June 1, this offer has ended and we’ve returned to our standard 14-day free trial. You can follow this link to start your 14-day free trial. Just enter your email address and click Get Started!

I understand your frustration, and I do wish there was more I could do for you! This offer was always a temporary measure, intended to help new business owners who were beginning their journey during the Covid-19 pandemic. Now that it has been internally marked as expired, our systems will not allow us to make manual exceptions.

Our support and the Community Forums are here to help answer any questions you may have about starting out though! This should hopefully speed up your set-up time.

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes