Tutorial - How to offer local pickup (VIDEO)

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
502 29 783

If you need to close or reduce hours at your retail stores, then consider offering in-store pickup for online orders. You can give customers the option to pick up sidewalk pickup instead of in your store, so you don’t have to meet face-to-face.

Note: In-store pickup for online orders is available to brick-and-mortar merchants who use both Shopify POS and the Shopify online store checkout. Eligible merchants are notified in Shopify admin. To learn more check out In-store pick for online orders within the Shopify Help Center 

TyW | Online Community Manager @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 4

How do we become eligible for in store pickup?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
22 0 6

Hi, I don't see this option on my account, and I need it.

Why do you offer things that are not available for everyone? When can I have this? I use the Shopify POS app and online store checkout.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
502 29 783

Hi @Harshbhatia & @Rodolfo_Arpia

In-store pickup for online orders is available to brick-and-mortar merchants who use both Shopify POS and the Shopify online store checkout. Eligible merchants are notified in Shopify admin. 

For detail check out this section of the Help Guide > In-store pickup for online orders 

TyW | Online Community Manager @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Highlighted
Excursionist
22 0 6

I do have a warehouse and I do have customers picking up items. When they ask I have to create a code for free shipping. It would be great if I could offer that in advance to try and generate more business from local customers. That would help. Can you please allow me to use this feature?

Last time I checked this was brick and mortar: https://newbornstudioprops.com/pages/about-us

Basically none of the things you 'did' to help during this pandemic help me.

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 5

We are so excited for this feature, however, a lot of our customers use PayPal to checkout so unfortunately we aren't able to enable this. If the customer pays using Shop Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, or PayPal, then the pickup option is not available. Do you know if this will be available in the future?

Highlighted
Excursionist
11 0 1

Hello,

I have online and shopify POS and I do not see the option for pick up 

Highlighted
Excursionist
22 0 6

Shopify gurus... any word on this?????

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 6

Well, this would be great if it were an option! We have POS and online, but how can we all get this function to work!

Please!

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi! It seems like you also need to enable multiple store locations and multiple fulfillment locations. Is that true? If so, it seems a little unnecessary. If not, is there any downside to activating Shopify POS to enable pickup?

0 Likes