Unable to extend trial, support page issues?

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 2

Hello, I too am trying to change the 14-day trial to 90 days.  It looks like I am scheduled for my card to be charged tomorrow, but I am having second thoughts as I am not active on social media.  I would like to change the plan I selected as well or unselect the plan that I have chosen.  Please contact me by email as well.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 2

P.S.  The support page is not working.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
503 29 784

Hi @ClareCorre

Can you share whats happening when you try to view the support page? Are you getting an error? 

I'm able to access it successful using multiple web browsers on my computer as well as smartphone.  

TyW | Online Community Manager @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 2

Yes, the top part of the page is blank with only gray blank lines.  The bottom part of the page has the dark blue banner with the site map.  I tried hitting refresh, but the same blank page came up.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 2

The gray lines pulse to light gray and dark gray like something is supposed to appear.  I have seen this before on my Etsy page when my completed orders take a while to load.  I did email customer service.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 2

Well, my email came back to me as a ticket was not created and gave me a link back to the Shopify Help Center.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
503 29 784

@ClareCorre wrote:

The gray lines pulse to light gray and dark gray like something is supposed to appear.  I have seen this before on my Etsy page when my completed orders take a while to load.  I did email customer service.

Thanks! Does it look like this by chance? If so its most likely due to a ad blocking extension or feature in your browser. 

Are you using the Brave browser? If so switch to another browser and it should appear. I've notified our developers as well. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 2

That lead me back to the page that doesn't work.  I hope my card isn't charged tomorrow when my 14-day trial ends.  I will keep trying to reach support.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
503 29 784

Hi @ClareCorre

I can see ticket 16647936 was created, our support team will be in touch. 

Can you expand, what page isn't working? Each links I provided works so I'm curious what you are seeing? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 2

Okay.  Thank you.  I will see if I can view it using a different browser.  No, I am not using that browser.  I am using Microsoft Edge.

0 Likes