Will Shopify Suspend Fees?

Highlighted
2 0 4

Hello,

It would be really helpful if shopify reduces fees for 2-3 months so that we can run our businesses better long term.

4 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 2

I have been emailing back and forward with the Shopify Capital team. They have been incredibly unyielding. It seems their "strict policies" outweigh the giving us a response we are seeking as their customers to the disaster that's happening right now. They pulled our opportunity to take out another loan and pointed us to seek funding from PayPal Working Capital and Cabbage. We have grown 100% each year on the platform and have taken out loans with Shopify Capital before. Despite this, their contingency plan is suggesting we use other business resources. I'm at a loss for words. 

2 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 4
Suspend for 90days all the plans
4 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 2

I believe they should waive the $14/m dormant fees.

2 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 2

Totally agree!!!

2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 4

I agree! Most of us probably have suppliers out of China and we all know the situation over there lol. No one can really ship anything.. so how are we supposed to make our money when our customers can't receive what they paid for? We're stuck between a rock and a hard place. I know shopify isnt too expensive but i feel like its wasted money every month were down. lets just suspend payments until this clears up!  

3 Likes
Highlighted

From last conversation with Shopify guru they are monitoring the situation and I believe they would react further to support existing merchants as well. As for now it's good to pause the store to save money on fees.

❤️ Found my answer helpful? Please LIKE or Accept Solutions.
❤️Shopify Calculator - What's the Cost of a Shopify Store? Read More
1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

NO COBREN LAS TARIFAS POR 90 DÍAS! ESTÁN AYUDANDO A LOS NUEVOS USUARIOS ME PARECE PERFECTO PERO A NOSOTROS NOS DAN UNA TARJETA DE REGALO QUE ES LO MISMO QUE UN CÓDIGO DE DESCUENTO! POR FAVOR NOS GUSTARÍA 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Yes, that would be great help in this situation. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2
This would be great as I now have no income at all as my business relies on parties
1 Like