Will Shopify Suspend Fees?

Highlighted
3 0 0

I'm trying to apply for a loan but am not having much success.  Is it true they're being offered at 35% APR loan?  Can someone please email me a screenshot? Thanks!

california201820@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
please how do i pause
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 1 5

I agree, shopify should suspend fees for at least 3 months, specially since they took on the role of suspending stores for having prices they felt were high. Since they are so caring, they should show it by helping their clients (us) during this time.

For any U.S.A. based sellers, the best bet would be to apply for an SBA loan. They are being offered at a 0.5% interest rate, and the first $10k is forgivable (last I heard). Someone mentioned in a post that Shopify is offering loans at a 35% APR? Now, that is price gouging! 

Shame on Shopify if this is the case. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

They aren't suspending ANYTHING! I'm in an area so bad that we have been on lockdown for the past few week. I aske for an extension of a couple days and was told it wasn't an "EXTENUATING CIRCUMSTANCE" 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

Shopify don't even care about their old costumers who produce them money,they aren't even giving an answer,that s how professional all of that is.

Took me already 2 months of fee's while I can't even run an ad,that's a bit of thiefing in my opinion.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
10 0 6

Or could Shopify look into reducing their fees?

PayPal is waiving is transfer fees because of COVID-19, meaning that every sale that goes through PayPal goes 100% into our account. Sales that go through Shopify Payments take 4.82% commission.

0 Likes