hand sanitizer gel and spray

Highlighted

Hi, due to the new corona virus, hand sanitizer gel and spray is in shortage all over the world. So we want to sell our products abroad, our hand sanitizer gel and spray are CE certificated, and we have MSDS too. My question is what else we should prepare.  Thank you in advance.

OEM/ODM manufacturer of
hand sanitizer
facial mask
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
183 6 21

Hey,

It's great that you want to help fight the COVID19!

Since handgel is so required around to world, I would check with DHL their current operation destination, and start advertising in social media that you have a stock of it ready to be shipped.

Good luck!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

Hey, 

good luck to you. I’m doing the same and was wondering what manufacturer you are using to get your bottles cause I need more bottles, my stock is dwindling down and it’s been a battle finding everything. Thanks , Amy

0 Likes
Highlighted

Many thanks for your help. I don't know shopfiy very well, would you please tell me if it is suitable for a manufacturer in China?

OEM/ODM manufacturer of
hand sanitizer
facial mask
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1
Look out with hand sanitizer. shopify blocked and deleted our shopify account without any explanation. After one week im still mailing with them.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

What is your nature of business?? What is your url?? And how long u been using Shopify?? I am a 21 yr. old company.

i am a business that been using them from the start and my annual online sales are close to 300,000 to 500,000 and i am kind of like bath n body works primarily selling candles and i sold bath products years ago and had bottles by the boxes. My email is amyscandles22@gmail.com if u would like to email direct. I would be furious if they took my account down. I have employees to pay and etc. thanks, Amy Lassere 

2 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Im a dropshipper and start an new project every year. www.imask.nl is the url. Its funny how they delete us without any explanation. Using Shopify now for 2 years. Our account is down. See the mail of Shopify team its ridiculous. So they advise an price of 1$ for 100ml. Who the heck sells it for so low ?

I responded to this mail and no answer for 3 days already. I think they dont gonna unblock me. I already started on woocommerce

Hello,

Thank you for your response here. For this case it may be best to remove the item from your store, I do believe you paid more for them than the pre-pandemic market price but in order to comply with the AUP, the price would need to be dropped lower. For example, in Canada, this a link to a major reseller selling hand sanitizer and it shows the price on the item:

Using this, that means the hand sanitizer would need to be 1.02 Euro per 100mls. If you are not able to lower the price to reflect something close to that, we would require the item be removed from your admin.

If you have any questions regarding this matter, please respond to this email. For everything else please check in with our 24/7 Guru team.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Hi,
Hope you are well. Please email me in regards to your question. We have manufacturers available for you.
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Hi,
Hope you are well. Please email me in regards to your question. We have several manufacturers around the world available for you. Our FDA/ISO approved N95 masks, gloves, PPE might be what you are looking for as well.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 7

Hi Joop,

Did they ban you for selling sanitsers, we seem to be experiencing the same issue too....

1 Like