hand sanitizer gel and spray

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2
Not yet....what is the name of your company?and how long u been with them?? Maybe because I been with them since they launched??? I don’t know.
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

they do whatever they want specially if your a new user.. customer service is horrible, with no explanation whatsoever they also shutdown my store and I had to reopen a new one.. (the store was open for less then a week) and I'm a new user, they take your money subscription, and then another fella tells you, just open anew free account... if THEY THINK, your overpricing your products they will block you...first>> one thing that is so annoying is the RECAPTCHA, SHOPIFY havent your operators seen that.. FIRE THEM!

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1

can you please share more of your story, and your store website,, thank you

@Amyscandles22 wrote:

What is your nature of business?? What is your url?? And how long u been using Shopify?? I am a 21 yr. old company.

i am a business that been using them from the start and my annual online sales are close to 300,000 to 500,000 and i am kind of like bath n body works primarily selling candles and i sold bath products years ago and had bottles by the boxes. My email is amyscandles22@gmail.com if u would like to email direct. I would be furious if they took my account down. I have employees to pay and etc. thanks, Amy Lassere 

0 Likes
Highlighted

we are a manufacturer of hand sanitizers gels and spray and sell in large quantities, there seem to be some new things that shopify is been doing recently.

Private label skin care body and bath, hair care contract cosmetic manufacturer
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

They are trying to do the same to me 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Amy,

My name is Josh and I am with Curative.us

We have bottles and hand sanitizer. We're a vertically integrated company since we manufacture the bottles in California and also mix the raw materials ourselves.

We're currently offering pallets of the product. In this unprecedented time, we're offering our product at lower margins than we would normally to help all the people that need it.

Please reach out to us at orders@curtative.us if you'd like more information on our bulk ordering.

Stay safe everyone,

Josh with Curative.us

0 Likes
Highlighted

It's great that you want to help fight the COVID19!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey, 

You are doing a great job. Even I am also a part of medical manufactureres and suppliers in the USA. Being at this crucial period of COVID 19, we are taking special care of social distancing and helping health workers, governments as well as denizens to live a healthy life. Also, I want to help people to buy medical essentials from trusted partenrs only. As with the shortage of these products, some fraud companies are making place in the market. So, beware of such stuff and stay safe. 

I think, this would be helpful for you 

https://southbendhealthyliving.com/sourcing-personal-protective-equipment-during-the-covid-19-pandem...

Thanks! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2
Thank u,
I can supply bottles and supply's. I have a lot.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
36 1 9

Hi there!  Hand sanitizer is the highly profitable product in this time. 

As you ask about preparation, here is my recommendation: 

1/ You should do research about your competitors to find out what they are doing. Cause you know, most of dropshippers sell these kinds of product during this time. Therefore, hand sanitizer is also a very competitive item. That's why you need to do deep research and analysis to keep you ahead of your opponents and increase your revenue. You can use tools like Google Analytic or FindNiche to do that. 

2/ You should find a trustful suppliers. Many suppliers now, knowing the needs of the market, are taking advantage from selling low quality hand sanitizer. Thus, you must find yourself the trustful one for your brand reputation. 

3/ You should choose the right platform to run ads. Many dropshippers run ads on Facebook, this is the good platform to promote your products. However, you should consider more platfroms that target the right audience for your products (like Instagram, Pinterest, etc) then you can get high visitors and good traffic to your store. 

4/ You should optimize your store to gain your sales. As I mentioned before, hand sanitizer is highly competitive right now. Therefore, if you want to impress your customers and get more sales from this products, you should optimize your store by creating social proof for it. Social proof is strong evidence showing that your store and your products are trustful and qualified enough. So, you can add testimonials to build trust for your store, other customers' opinion are highly appriciated. There are some review tools you can use, Ali Reviews for example. This app collects multiple user reviews at once, then you can filter and customize reviews to be displayed on your site. It can even send automated email to request for more feedback from purchased customers. With more good reviews, you have high chance to increase your sales. 

Overall, selling hand sanitizer can help you to gain revenue in this hard time. Be careful and well prepared with it. Wish you success! 

FireApps - Premium e-commerce solutions come together for your growth
0 Likes