has cover 19 affected the industry ?

Highlighted
1 0 0

has cover 19 affected the industry ? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
247 9 73

In better ways yes! Today, more and more people are trying to shop online and avoid shopping offline! To maintain social distancing, people from around the world are avoiding to step out of their homes and do shopping! Here's what has happened after COVID-19 hit the entire world - 

1. People are trying to do most of their shopping online and they are avoiding to step out of their houses much! 

2. Most of the brick-and-mortar stores are closed, permanently closed due to no sales happening and many have started laying off their staff. 

3. Health and beauty category witnessed the highest sales jump during the lockdown period. 

Categories that were once just other categories in the eCommerce stores are now the only surviving and superstar categories! eCommerce witnessed a categorical shift overall. 

I'm from CedCommerce - a team of coders and marketing enthusiasts who help eCommerce entrepreneurs with store set-up and customizations! 

We'll be happy to assist you with any kind of customization; add-ons or planning out sales/marketing/social media strategy! 

As a Shopify store owner, you need to know the course of your journey!

It's going to help you throughout your time in the eCommerce! 

Ps. We're just a message away!

Wish you luck with your Shopify store journey! Cheers! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Yes, some countries have been severely affected by this pandemic which has become a burden on industries..

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Covid-19 has affected my personal business too. I had to close my store and created the online store.

0 Likes