unable to expand free trails

Highlighted
3 0 0

hi, i got an email that,due to covid-19 free trail will expand to 90 days for new customers and also for existing customers whose account are in trail period but i didnot get that 90 days free trail in my account ,it shows to choose a plan. please help me to solve this issue.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
815 95 136

Hi, @AftabHussian1,

Hank here from Shopify.

The 90-day trial was brought in to help our Merchants in these uncertain times. If you are still on the 14-day trial, this may mean that you signed up before the decision was made, or through a referral link, etc.

What I can do though is take a look at this for you, however, I will just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forum's account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will look into this further for you. -Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
What can i do for expand of free trail?
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

what now i do if i dont choose any plan within one month , is shopify expand time to  choose my plan .

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
815 95 136

As I mentioned, I have sent you an email to the address on your forum account. So to continue this conversation, you would need to reply to that email.

Or alternatively, if you prefer, you can reach out to the live chat team.

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes