45-day extended trial of Store Pickup & Delivery by Zapiet

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
45 2 14

Hey guys,

Andy here the Founder of Zapiet.

We are currently offering an extended 45-day free trial of our curbside pickup and local delivery solution. Install via the following link https://www.zapiet.com/shopify/covid-19 to get started.

It's perfect for restaurants, bakeries, florists and pretty much any other business. 

If you have any questions please let me know :) 

Andy

Founder - Zapiet - Store Pickup + Delivery (apps.shopify.com/click-and-collect)
4 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 3

Hi Andy,

thanks alot. I installed Zapiet today right before or shortly after you have announced the extender trial. I decided to uninstall Zapiet and followed your link. After installation I still can see standard only 14 days trial option for all three plans. Would the extended trial work for me or is it too late? My trial shop URL is https://bochny.myshopify.com/

Karol

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
45 2 14

Hey @KarolTerlikowsk ,

No problem at all. If you re-install now by going to https://apps.shopify.com/click-and-collect you will get the extended 45-day free trial. 

Thanks,

Andy 

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 3

Now it works.

Thanks for such a quick reply!

Karol

2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

Hi Andrew

I have your app on our site holwoodfarmshop.co.uk

The store pickup works at desktop but not on mobile, i got in contact with your developers last week but have not heard back. Could you help please? :) I've attached screenshots which demo what i mean! 

If i could get a response asap as it stopping customers shopping currently :(

Thanks!

Laura 

DesktopDesktopMobileMobile

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
45 2 14

Hey @LauraSlater ,

Thanks for the message! I've just found your ticket. I'll investigate right away and reply via email. 

FYI we have seen a huge spike in installs recently due to the crisis, so our average response times are lower than we'd like. To combat this we've just hired a number of new support staff to help get us back on track :) 

Thanks,

Andy 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

Hi Andy

Thanks so much, much appreciated for your quick response! 

Last week our client allowed Zapiet access to the site so i hope that will help.

Thanks again!

Laura

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 1

Please fix the app that I pay for! It is not working on all 3 of my shops today  lancosa.ca, paramountnursery.ca and vilagro.ca

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
45 2 14

Hey @BLACKSHEEPMOSS 

We are back up and running! Sorry for the intermission one of our key hosting providers had a short outage which then had a knock on effect our end. We are investigating ways of making this impossible to happen going forward. 

Thanks for your understanding,

Andy

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey Andrew, I'm trying to sign up for the 45-day trial and it keep directing me to the 14-day trial even after clicking on your link above. Please help. Thank you

0 Likes