45-day extended trial of Store Pickup & Delivery by Zapiet

Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi @Andrew_Cargill ,

I just changed theme, manually installed the codes and it seems to be resolved.

Thank you!

Highlighted
4 0 0

I've used this Zapiet app and Delivery Rates by Zip, but ever since Shopify launched their MVP local pickup, my checkout has been a mess.

In a nutshell, local pickup has to be enabled in Shopify Settings for it to be visible at Checkout. BUT this defaults the functionality for pickup to Shopify which is very basic and doesn't have the date picker, time slot, etc. provided by Zapiet so I can't get the information at checkout I need - like when they are picking up.

I need people to be able to do future pickup orders and indicate the date!

Others must be experiencing this?! How have you folks solved for?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
54 2 19

Hey @Chelcd , great to hear from you! Without causing a huge amount of confusion for your customers it's not possible to have Shopify's own in-store pickup feature enabled whilst also having a pickup app installed (this includes Zapiet).  You must unfortunately choose between the simplicity of Shopify's solution or the benefits the third party app provide. You should not run both side by side. 

Hopefully in the future Shopify open up the checkout and allow app developers like myself to interact with their native functionality :) 

Andy 

Founder - Zapiet - Store Pickup + Delivery (apps.shopify.com/click-and-collect)
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
Hey Andy,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I've tested this and it seems if I set my Shopify Settings > Pickup as
disabled, this impacts Zapiet and* their *pickup functionality doesn't
surface.

Please advise.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
54 2 19

Hey @Chelcd ,

No problem at all. I'm actually the Founder of Zapiet so you are talking to the right person :) 

Can you send me your myshopify.com store url and i'll take a look for you. 

Thanks,

Andy 

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
Haha, that's right! Reason I reached out :-) I have a very nice member of
your support that is actively helping me troubleshoot so I will see how far
we can get before pulling you in.

Maybe we'll find it isn't a system issue with Shopify pickup, afterall.

Thanks, again.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
22 0 7

Hello, i'm Karl

I've got the same damn issue. I've been trying to set up Zapiet Pickup and delivery and Delivery Rates by Zip Code for 24hours.

I've done 95% of the work but arrived at the checkout it's a mess and i'm going crazy!

I will try to be clear (excuse my bad english). I want to set up 2 choices :

- Local Delivery (rates by zipcode)

-  Pickup (free of charge)

1/ I first set up Shopify options (location and local delivery)

When I choose my options into the cart page, Shopify checkout asks me to choose again between the 2 options.

It seems to be the wrong way. So I disabled these options (can't delete them tho)

2/ Shopify options pickup location and local delivery off

When I select local delivery option at the cart page, no problem. Rates by zipcode works very well.

However, when I select pickup option, second step of the checkout goes back to the same as local delivery and applies shipping rates.

How can I sort this out? Please help me.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
54 2 19

Hey Karl,

Thanks for reaching out! It's Andy here from Zapiet.

As I mentioned in my earlier post you can not use Shopify's native in-store pickup features (or their new local delivery features) as well as any other pickup and delivery app. Whether that be an app by Zapiet, CreativeR, AtomYard etc. You must disable the native Shopify features and only use the app otherwise your checkout will be a confusing to your customers. 

Have you submitted a support ticket to support@zapiet.com? If so please can you DM me the email address you used, your store url or the ticket ID?

Thanks,

Andy 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
22 0 7

Hi Andrew, 

Thanks a lot for your quick answer.

I've got issues with DM so will answer here:

This is my ticket # : 18857

And the website i'm currently setting up is the following : www.aujardindiris.com

Sorry, but how do you do to disable the native Shopify in store pick up features?

I can't find this option.

Thanks again
Karl

@Andrew_Cargill wrote:

Hey Karl,

Thanks for reaching out! It's Andy here from Zapiet.

As I mentioned in my earlier post you can not use Shopify's native in-store pickup features (or their new local delivery features) as well as any other pickup and delivery app. Whether that be an app by Zapiet, CreativeR, AtomYard etc. You must disable the native Shopify features and only use the app otherwise your checkout will be a confusing to your customers. 

Have you submitted a support ticket to support@zapiet.com? If so please can you DM me the email address you used, your store url or the ticket ID?

Thanks,

Andy 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
54 2 19

Hey @djskwat ,

Thanks for sending your info over i've got your support ticket in hand and will reply directly to that. Just an FYI for everyone you can disable Shopify's in-store pickup feature by going to your stores Settings -> Shipping page and look for the "Local pickup" section. You will need to click into each of your pickup locations and uncheck "This location offers pickup".

Screenshot 2020-05-29 at 10.00.23.pngScreenshot 2020-05-29 at 10.00.09.png

Thanks,

Andy

0 Likes