45-day extended trial of Store Pickup & Delivery by Zapiet

Highlighted
Excursionist
19 0 6

Hi Andy, 

Thanks for this tips.

However, I've made what you show and it still didn't work properly.

I've been trying the whole day, I've still got the same issue on Store Pickup fees charged.

I don't know what I'm supposed to do.

Tell me if you can help on this.

Thanks again, 

Karl

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
50 2 15

Hey @djskwat ,

Apologises I was waiting on you approving the collaborators request I had sent and hadn't spotted you had approved it earlier on. I have just logged in and configured your rates as they should be. I've attached two screenshots below showing how your rates are now presented for pickup and delivery :) 

Anything else just let me know! 

Thanks,

Andy 

Screenshot 2020-05-29 at 21.39.41.pngScreenshot 2020-05-29 at 21.40.03.png

Founder - Zapiet - Store Pickup + Delivery (apps.shopify.com/click-and-collect)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
19 0 6

Great !

I checked and it works perfectly!

Thanks a looooot!

How did you do that?

I mean, if I want to set it up on other websites, I would like to understand what I did wrong this time, to do it the good way in the future.

Also, how did you hightlight the formula fields that as to be fulfilled ?

I think your app as the best support ever. 

Thanks for everything

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Andrew,

Fantastic app - we have downloaded to use with our Costa Coffee stores in Kuwait.

We are in the final throws of testing and noticed some products display a message ‘Sorry, pickup is not available for your selected items.’ 

screenshot below.

D4FF9A71-5BEA-42E8-BE0D-05CBC64C79AC.jpeg

Can you help us?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
50 2 15

Hey @Alghanim ,

Thanks so much for the kind feedback! Super excited to see Costa Coffee using us. You are my goto chain back in the UK ;) 

I suspect your issue is related to miss configuration of our inventory integration with Shopify. Did you happen to submit a support request to support@zapiet.com? If not drop me your myshopify.com store url and i'll dispatch a collaborators request and jump in to help out. 

Thanks,

Andy 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
50 2 15

That's great to hear @djskwat !

There was just a small configuration issue on your store. Within your domestic shipping zone you had only our Delivery Rates by Zip Code app connected. For things to work correctly only our Store Pickup + Delivery app should have been connected within Shopify. You then connect Delivery Rate by Zip Code up within Store Pickup + Delivery rates page. That way Store Pickup + Delivery can control exactly when each of your rates are displayed to your customers i.e. only show your free pickup rate when pickup is selected, delivery rates when local delivery is selected and so on. 

I'm not sure I understand your second question, can you expand a little?

Also, how did you hightlight the formula fields that as to be fulfilled ?

Also thanks so much for your kind feedback! We're just closing another round of hiring to grow and improve our support team even more :) 

Speak soon,

Andy 

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
19 0 6

Hi  Andy, 

I've got a major bug I can't solve by myself.

When I choose Local delivery and go to the checkout, It keep searching for the delivery rates (as you can see on the picture attached).

What is strange is that it works properly on Safari but got this bug on Chrome.

Do you have an idea of what I have to do?

Thanks a lot

Karl

SS bug.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
Thanks
0 Likes

I am having a lot of problems with shipping rates since I installed the app. Is there a way I can pause the app

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9 0 3

Hey @b2bdataquest !

Sam here! Merchant Success Manager at Zapiet! Have you guys submitted a support ticket to us (you can use support@zapiet.com) yet? If you have the ticket number to hand I can get one of my agnets to take a look at your issues ASAP!

At the moment there is no way to pause your subscription but a member of my team can get your issue resolved and your trial extended by a few days to ensure that you get the most out of the app!

Thanks,

Sam

Zapiet builds industry-leading pickup and delivery apps empowering 3000+ Shopify merchants in over 80 countries!
0 Likes