45-day extended trial of Store Pickup & Delivery by Zapiet

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
51 2 15

Hey @SnowflakeChoc ,

No problem at all, if you just remove or comment out {% include "storepickup" %} in your layout/theme.liquid file that will hide our app from your customers in essence pausing the app. Also I did reply to your email last night at Tue, 28 Apr 2020 at 11:29 PM BST. Feel free to contact me directly via your support ticket and i'll reply as fast as possible :) 

Thanks,

andy 

Founder - Zapiet - Store Pickup + Delivery (apps.shopify.com/click-and-collect)
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Is the 45 day extended trial still available?  I just installed the app and after several hours trying to set it up, I realize it will most likely take me the remaining 13 days to figure out how to make it work.  I submitted a ticket for help, but any direction on set up would be appreciated.  I cannot get the zip codes to work - I've created an API, but have no idea what else to do.  Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
51 2 15

Hey @PBGrocery ,

Sure we are still offering the extended 45-day trial. You needed to have installed via our https://www.zapiet.com/shopify/covid-19 page. Send me your myshopify.om store url and i'll be sure to update your free trial :) 

Thanks,

Andy

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello,

I'm having trouble installing the app. I gave full access to Zapiet to help, and I see someone logged in. I had to temporarily removed the app so that I could process sales. I think something is wrong with my installation but can't figure it out. Maybe I have to have a different theme?

https://shopbedners.com

Please help! We are a seasonal business and do 3/4 of our sale now through mid-June.

Thank you,

Melanie

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
51 2 15

Hey @Melanie133 ,

Thanks for reaching out! Our app works with all themes from the official Shopify Theme Store. We also try our best with themes purchased from Themeforest and the like. Sometimes we can not automatically install our widget on your theme, especially if you have already made modifications to the themes code. I can see you have a support ticket open with us (#14552) i'll reply directly to that email now and we can get you setup immediately :) 

Thanks,

Andy 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you Andy. I re-installed the app so it's ready for you to fix. Thanks so much!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi @Andrew_Cargill,

I can imagine how busy you must be nowadays. I have your store pickup and delivery and currently on trial. I love it so I'm definitely going to pay for it. I do have one issue though. I've been messaging your support, have given her access, but haven't heard from her in over 72 hours. I'm going to launch my company's online ordering site by mid next week, so I really need to be able to fix this. 

I have multiple locations of my restaurant, and will only be available for pickup. But people will usually only pickup in locations that are closer to them. Given that, should I have one branch that has certain items out of stock, then I don't want the customer to be able to check out if that branch she chose doesn't have that item. However, despite unchecking an item to not be in stock in the products section of shopify, then also restricting purchase of that item in Zapiet during the next few days in that location, somehow I can still check out!

And yes, I've connected the zapiet locations to shopify locations for inventory. How do I get Zapiet to recognize that I restricted purchase of those items in that branch for those days and that I shouldn't be able to check out?

Would really appreciate your help here. Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I tried using the link you've posted and it comes back with a 30 day trial.  How do I upgrade it to the 45 day trial?  Thank you - it looks like a great product.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
51 2 15

Hey @ahmedismail  thanks for the kind words! If you can send me your myshopify.com store url i'll be sure to extend your trial :) 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
51 2 15

Hey @EdFirmalo , great to hear from you! Can you send me your myshopify.com store url or your support ticket number and i'll investigate right away! 

Thanks,

Andy

0 Likes