COVID-19 OFFER: Online Teaching Platform

Highlighted

Thinkific is part of a global community that is grappling with the COVID-19 public health threat and bracing for potential disruptions to come. We believe it is our social responsibility to do all we can to support and accelerate those working hard to address this crisis.

Our software platform enables entrepreneurs to create, market, sell, and deliver their own online courses and membership sites. Our mission is to revolutionize the way people learn and earn online. To date, our 40,000 course creators have earned more than 200 million dollars in revenue and helped over 16 million students.

OUR COMMITMENT TO SUPPORT THE COMMUNITY:

ENTREPRENEURS & SMALL BUSINESSES  

1. $25,000 Contribution to the Creator Fund to Support Those in Need
We know this is a difficult time for many small business owners and workers. To support those affected the most, we've contributed $25,000 to the Creator Fund to help cover basic expenses for many at this time. To apply go here.

2. Additional Training to Help You Get Started
For many entrepreneurs and businesses, moving their training online might seem daunting. We're here to make it easy for you! We added new LIVE training webinars every Tuesday and Thursday to help show you how to build your online courses, move your training online, stay connected to your audience and keep your business running. Save your seat here.

3. Increased Support Services 

We have grown our support team so we can continue to offer every customer exceptional email and technical support for their courses. We're here to help you every step of the way. You can find more resources on our Help Center or Thinkific's Facebook Community, where there is additional support/coaching from our Thinkific Experts.

GET STARTED FREE

LARGER ORGANIZATIONS & SCHOOLS

1. Public Health Organizations

For all governmental and non-profit organizations working in public health on this issue, we offer free use of our platform and complimentary advanced support to help convert your training materials into engaging content. 

2. Educational Institutions

For all schools in districts that have been forced to close due to the crisis, we offer complimentary advanced support and expedited services to set-up online as quickly as possible.

3. Events 

For all conferences that have been cancelled due to travel restrictions, we offer complimentary advanced support and the creation of a custom work plan to quickly get your event online.

BOOK A CALL

For more information on the above offers and to access our library of free resources to support you during this time, please visit Thinkific's COVID-19 Support page.

Learn how to monetize your expertise and grow your audience by adding online courses to your Shopify store with Thinkific—check out our Shopify App Store listing.

Connect with me on LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/nehavarshneya
Become a Thinkific Partner: thinkific.com/partners
Check out our Shopify App: apps.shopify.com/thinkific
Join our Facebook Community: facebook.com/groups/thinkific
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Neha!
You were the only post that came up when I searched "Thinkific" on the Shopify community. I need some help with Thinkific products and there is nothing about Thinkific products in the shopify help community.

I am trying to transfer my course reviews on my current Shopify course products to the new Thinkific shopify course products and it doesn't seem to be working. It either says "duplicate review" (perhaps since I haven't hidden the other products yet) or we tried deleting one and it now says "can't  find that course".

Since you are a Shopify expert, I thought you might have some advice on this? 

xoxo, 
La

0 Likes
Highlighted

Start Your Own Business Shopify

Shopify is a stalwart in the E-commerce space. The solution provides an all-in-one option empowering you to stake claim to your website domain and build an online store from scratch.

As your clothing own business grows, Shopify also offers helpful, nearly seamless integrations so that you can market and sell from the same back end across channels such as Amazon, eBay, Facebook, Instagram, and Google Shopping.

Big Commerce

Big Commerce is a great e-commerce option that you can use out of the gate and then scale with as your store grows. Big Commerce supports sales across multiple channels and features in-depth analytics for marketing and sales performance.

Checklist for start a own business

Before start your own small business, consider the following checklist:
*Identify your reasons
*Self-analysis
*Personal skills and experience
*Find a niche
*Conduct market research
*Plan your startup: write a own business plan
*Finance: how to finance your business

Read more details

0 Likes