FREE takeaway / takeout food delivery theme for pubs and restaurants

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 0

Hi Chris

Please let me know once you have made the changes.

many thanks

Chris

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
31 1 13

Hi Chris,

You should have control of all of this now under 'Theme Settings > Colours' and 'Theme Settings > Typography'. Give it a whirl and let us know how you get on...

Chris

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 0

Hi Chris

We have tried going live with the new theme, however we appear to be stuck in an infinite loop at the choose time slot section. Once a time slot has been added you cannot proceed to cart and checkout as it keeps kicking back to choose slot section.

Please help

Many thanks

Chris

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
31 1 13

Hi Chris,

Make sure you have the 'product type' on those products set to 'Delivery slot' as the site will check for that before allowing you to proceed. 

Thanks

Chris

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 0

Hi Chris

Thanks very much that seems to have resolved the problem. Once last problem I hope, once you have chosen a time slot, it lists that time slot under all available days. Any idea how to stop this? Many thanks for all your help.

cookesinuk_0-1594637445093.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
31 1 13

Hi Chris,

I think you have your days set up as different products. It should be a single product with options for both date and time, as per the screenshot below.

Let me know if that does the trick or not.

Thanks

Chris

5e99ac945101bdfa93a85b1c_Screenshot 2020-04-17 at 14.17.07.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 0

Thanks very much for all your help Chris. Think we have finally got it just about sorted.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
31 1 13

Great stuff. Good luck with it Chris.

0 Likes