Free Store Setup and Help

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5 0 8

I am happy to offer my help as an experienced ecommerce professional to help small businesses affected by COVID-19 during these tough times.  If you need a hand, I'm happy to give one!

Who am I?: I am an experienced ecommerce professional with 10+ years of experience. https://www.linkedin.com/in/chris-corciega-057b2b46/
What I do: I can help with store setup, troubleshooting, and anything else you need assistance with
What I am offering:

My time free of charge to help get a new store setup or troubleshooting help in exchange for a donation to the Covid 19 Hospital Fund: 

https://www.canadahelps.org/en/cause-funds/covid-19-hospital-fund/

For a new store setup, I can help with:

Home Page Setup
Product Setup (25 SKU's)
Category Setup
Tax Setup
Shipping Setup
Payment Setup

Message me if there's other help you need and I'm happy to discuss, I'm here to help.

How to redeem: Email me at chrishelps2020 AT gmail.com, or send me a message on LinkedIn

Any Restrictions: Just my time :)

Thank you, and stay safe!

4 Likes
Tourist
3 0 1
Hello, I saw your advertisement in the shopify help section and thought I would see if you had the time to help me. I had a store for a year and it barely got anywhere and we actually ended up losing money in the end. I hired somebody to help me finish the parents of my store and a little bit of advertising and they stole my money and didn’t do anything for us. We owe $108 to restart our store from past few years before about coronavirus her and we lost our other jobs. We haven’t been able to afford that fee but if we do come up with that face how much would we need to donate to the coronavirus way to get you to finish my store? Do you still have time or have you received too many offers at this point? Please let me know what you do and if I would be approved anyway. My webpage is Christinew.myshopify.com. You can see how horrible it looks and what it needs. I already have the products that out I just didn’t know that it looked that bad this whole time until I went on the website myself. I thought the first person I hired actually did their job but I was basically screwed by them two out of several thousand dollars. Please let me know ASAP. You can reach me at Wolking5962@gmail.com or at 443-221-5063. Thank you very much. Christine and Francine Wolking
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5 0 8

Hi Christine, thanks for reaching out!  Will follow up by email

2 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @ChrisHelps ,

A great initiative with offering your service.

I have seen that you're doing homepage setup as well. If you use PageFly app (disclaimer: I'm co - founder PageFly app), feel free to install for your client with 50% OFF discounted pricing. We also support merchants due to Covid-19 disease. It's the tough time for everyone...

❤️ Found my answer helpful? Please LIKE or Accept Solutions.
❤️Shopify Calculator - What's the Cost of a Shopify Store? Read More
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5 0 8

Thanks @Tony_Bui !  Will pass that on for anyone who needs your solution.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I would love for you to help me write content and put my photos together. I hired a professional web developer that shopify recommended but I would also like somebody to help sent up my Express Shopify page for my website and then also set up one for my aunt that I need to start. I would love to be able to donate to your cause in exchange. Do you want to hop on a phone call this week?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5 0 8

Hi @sashamillstein , thanks for reaching out!  I'll send you a direct message and let's connect.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Shopify is snazzy, Woocommerce is almost cheap, but I'm looking to get into a very cheap one-time-cost solution for ecommerce cart system on a website without monthly fees. I plan to run 4-5 small stores for very specialized products (which with shopify would cost me $2000 a year in Shopify fees, plus another $700 in template costs). I already build my own websites using Wordpress and Beaver Builder. Seems like there should be a way to just have a shopping-cart/payment-processor/email-sender setup cheaply with a website? Hoping to hear suggestions for the most useful but cheapest eCommerce/cart solution from someone who knows what works (instead of guessing with google...).

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

lready build my own websites using Wordpress and Beaver Builder. Seems like there should be a way to just have a shopping-cart/payment-processor/email-sender setup cheaply with a website? Hoping to hear suggestions for the most useful but cheapest eCommerce

https://kodi.software/ & https://nox.tips/

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi, do you happen to have any knowledge about website repair and coding?

My store is working well, there's just a couple hiccups that really bother me.

0 Likes