Free Store Setup

Highlighted

With more and more businesses are looking to set up a store online as there is no end in sight for this difficult time with Covid-19, Syntech Digital is willing to help all new merchants setup a new store free of charge.

Syntech Digital is a Shopify partner based in Vancouver, Canada working with dozens of Shopify stores and we are happy to lend a helping hand while we fight this together.

Within this setup, we are willing to do the following:

Homepage setup
Product integration (up to 30 products)
Collection setup
All Shipping, Tax, Privacy Policy setups
Guide you through your payment setup

Please email me contact@syntechdigital.com and we can go from there.

Gary Gill
Syntech Digital
contact@syntechdigital.com
1 Like
2 0 0

Hello, great offer! I just sent you guys an email, look forward to hearing from you :)))

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @sugoislimes 

That's great! Unfortunately, we haven't received an email yet. Do you mind sending it again: contact@syntechdigital.com

Gary Gill
Syntech Digital
contact@syntechdigital.com
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello,

Oops, must have sent it to the wrong email, just sent it again! Do you see it now?

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello, I just paid off my last bill from when it was closed due to my my store getting hacked into and torn apart last December.  I want to re-open my store finally however I just bought a couple of new domains from go daddy.com with a few new ideas but one a few small narrow down Mish stores to keep things more simple as well as the new or I should say old store that was just starting out for six months before the hacking, but the store that was hacked needs some overhaul with the graphics , Store/ page arrangement and item updates with inventory updates and the like.   I also, with any of my new ideas and stores, need help building these small Very low inventory web stores one Main Go daddy website page But I don’t know how to build it as well as the SEO Optimization of Google marketing that was never done that I paid my hack her to do when he stole all my money.

in other words I guess I need help with everything. Before it was closed I had to put an updated about 1500 new items in my store arranging from Kids close to about 300 sex toys and really good sex dolls because we need to buy good presents for men as well, too many many things for women like good clothing, good make up good hairpieces and whatever else anybody needs including my favorite electronics and I have many new gadgets and technology that I just discovered that I want to add to my stores as well. So if anyone is up for the task or tasks to help us get back on our feet that would be a lifesaver for us. We really want to change the name of our Shopify store from CHRISTINEw when are store name is  Google‘s And gadgets.The first fraudulent people that built my site halfway named it under my name instead of the name of my store I told him to and then told me if I wanted to change it back I could and then Shopify stated at the time last year I could not because I would have to lose all 3000 things in my store and restart over to change my name and CHRISTINE W is not a good marketing name unless I was selling myself and I was already famous, which I’m not and I’m not again.

So Im interested in buying the Shopify lite To make our, my mother and my ,own site for The above reasons  and I am possibly interested in Shopify plus However it is very confusing as to what exactly it in tails and the fees it includes and what it includes in its package. I want to get back on marketplace, eBay, Instagram and any other place I can possibly be. I want to be on the most market places as possible but I do not want to use just AliExpress as they take two months to get anything to my customers and I had to give A lot of credit back to my customers in good faith and how to do a lot of ass-kissing to keep 100% rating on eBay and then that store was shut down and so has a bill of 180 some dollars that will be paid next when we get that money done.

If somebody could please explain it to me in greater detail over this site or email form at my email at Wolking128@yahoo.com or text it to me at 443-212-3370 .  We would certainly appreciate it any and all help that could be given to us in any manner possible to get these stores of it and running because it looks like we’re not getting any more stimulus checks to get us through.  

Thank you very much for everyone’s help out there that is doing such a great job helping people get their business is back up and running. Thank you, Christine Wolking

0 Likes