Offering Free New A to Z Store Setup

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1080 169 194

Hi There!

We've been helping out a lot of friends to setup shops online due to the Covid-19 and since the light at the end of the tunnel seems far away we decided to extend our support to the Shopify Community. 

We have 10+ Years experience in Web Development & 4 Years on Shopify and like to develop stores from scratch, the reason is that we've streamlined our methodology to speed execution as fast as possible. This offer includes:

Tech:

• Theme Setup + Configuration
  • Homepage Setup + Light Customization & Main Menu Setup
  • Product Page Moderate Customization (Add Fields, Adjust sizing, remove fields, shuffle things around)
  • Collection Building
  • Payment Gateway Setup
  • Shipping Setup + Logistics Partner Integration
  • Custom Emails Modification
  • Mobile App Guidance
  • Uploading up to 1,000 Products (without Variants unless simple)

Marketing & Logistics:

• Marketing Plan Proposal
  • Brands/Supplier Order Processes (Purchase Orders)
  • Tax Guidance
  • Inventory Management Guides
  • Fulfilment Guide
  • Customer Service Guide
  • Payment Gateways Recommendation
  • Operations Guide if you are packing your orders in-house

If you have a store idea in mind and have not created yours yet drop us a message and we'll make sure to help you to the best of our abilities. We prefer not to work with stores that have been already setup since our time is limited and we prefer to start with a clear slate to guarantee deliverables in a timely manner. 

Please don't hesitate to send us a private message if you require our assistance!

Cheers!

- Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
- Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com
K&J
3 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello! I am interested in getting help setting up my Shopify store. Unfortunately, I am very new to this site and I have not figured out how to PM

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
16 0 1

Hello! 

Thank you so much for offering to help in this difficult times. I am in the process of setting up my store. It would be a great help if you could help out with it. I have started with the process and selected a theme but I am not really liking the way it is showing. Would greatly appreciate if you could provide more insight. 

What I have done so far is uploaded a few products and selected one of the free theme(Boundless). I can delete what I have uploaded so it will be easy for you to help me out. 

Thanks,

Shweta

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi there,

Where are you guys located? Also may I get an idea of how much a store set up costs from A-Z.

Thanks,

Leo

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1080 169 194

Hi There!

Development costs are very variable and depend on how much customization you need, theme selection, amount of products to upload, big design tweaks, etc...

Base price gets you free Shopify themes setup along with 15 products to upload and a complete logistics & operational setup. Sky's the limit in terms of costs, if you could share a more detailed set of needs then we can give you a breakdown per task & section.

You can send an email to contact@jhkconsultancy.com should you like to share more about your needs and so we can answer in more details!

Cheers

- Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
- Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com
K&J
0 Likes
Excursionist
23 0 4

Hi 

Thx a lot for your offer

I begin to design my website before 1 month, but still need more to edit such as shipping, taxes and checkout page

I would like to ask if you can make my background for the site with a picture of 6000 × 20000 pixel?

I have the picture, but i don't know how to make the configuration? Because shopify has just the color background, and i couldn't find the ability to download a picture for the background

Thx in advance 

Best Regards, 

Skyclothify 

0 Likes