We'll promote your shop on social media for free (Newsletter feature included)

Highlighted

Dear Shopify family,

We're running a series on social media + a weekly newsletter showcasing different shops in the community.

It was something we originally started to help shoppers discover the coolest shops we adore.

BUT with CoVid and so many new shops moving online it will be our pleasure to showcase you from the Shopify community in our weekly SPOTLIGHT across FB, Instagram and also a Newsletter emailer. 

Do fill this form here (or click this URL https://bit.ly/2WARdJhor just ping me on message / reply here. I will reach back to you asap. 

Lots of good wishes, 

Stay safe

Kay

ModeMagic

PS: CoVid offer for all stores at https://community.shopify.com/c/COVID-19-Partner-Offers/Free-Credits-for-In-Store-Conversion-Sticker...

Kay Mann, the eCommerce nerd and Bitmoji fan :)
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 2
Alright great!

Here is our shop
https://myndztech.com/
Highlighted
1 0 0

The form does not work properly. And the link in the bottom is a broken link. How can we sigh up?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 1 2

This is a great offer. I will be doing this in a few days once I have fixed my store. Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 1 2

I tried filling in the form but it says my email isnt valid. heres my site. www.pizarkle.com. many thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
247 9 73

Hey there @Aaron1981 @sweetcatito @Aimon I see you guys are seeking for some professional help? We'll be more than happy to offer our helping hand! CedCommerce has been a Shopify expert since 2015. We duly understand seller's expectations and give result-oriented opinions and customisation! 

I'm from CedCommerce - a group of coders and tech enthusiasts trying to help eCommerce guys with their store set up. You can reach out to me anytime for any kind of customisation ; add-ons or drafting sales/marketing/social media strategy! We have helped quite a few entrepreneurs in their journey, and if you need a helping hand, we would be glad to offer one! 

Ps. I'm just a message away! 

Wish you luck for your Shopify journey! Cheers! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello, I was just on here for the first time being that I am trying to get my store up and running again. I was just getting my store up and running for the first time then Covid hit and I couldn’t even pay my last bill that was still outstanding that I am paying today. The problem is my domain Is no longer active or for sale and I’ve noticed on Facebook market place where I also had my store somebody else has taken over my store and also two other people have catfish my store somehow and I no longer want the name also for that reason. Why would anyone ,right?  
I have not been in the store because I have not had access to it with the outstanding bill but I assume nearly all 3000 products are still there give or take the ones that are now out of stock or no longer in existence. I will need help updating that as well as realizing after eight months when I did, it was pointed out to me that my store front and pages suddenly lost all of its pictures as well as any appeal whatsoever. OK let’s just say it needs an overhaul as well as I added about 1000 products right before I went out of business or put it on hold. My biggest question is I remember when Shopify  told me at the beginning,once I pick a name, I could never change it and if I did change it, I would have to re-add all of my 3000 products separately hand by hand all over again. I inquired A few helpers like yourselves a couple months ago and they stated that was ridiculous and they could download my inventory on their server and change my name to the store and then upload the items to my new store name.  I was defrauded twice before just in the 8 to 9 months I was open including the people who set up the initial store and then at the end, the one that was supposed to fix the appearance and do the SEO optimization and advertising.  So you can see how I feel about someone else downloading all of my inventory and not knowing them.  There are so many wonderful people out there helping us get back on our feet with these stores but I am so weary of what has happened to my mother and I in the past. By the way, this wasn’t just shop a phi, this was also on Facebook  marketplace, Instagram and eBay. They were all completely destroyed, catfishes or hijacked, most likely by the same person but I’m not sure at this point because since then every single thing in my life has been taken over including my iPhone, my laptop, all of my email accounts and my mothers as well as all of my social media accounts deleted after they were hacked as well as our credit reports and my Social Security number was sold on the dark web. So, I guess going to the initial question, for those that possibly already work for Shopify and those that have had tons of experience with the platform, the main thing I do need to know is, is it possible for somebody to download the items on a server of theirs or back up the items on my computer or make a file or back up on my computer for it and then rename my store without me having to go Through all the hassle? If not, is it safe to put it in the hands of anyone that I don’t know? Can they steal my store from me or does shopify keep A copy on their System just in case something like this happens? OK, I know a lot of questions but I’ve been waiting a long time to actually ask all of these questions to somebody. So, please hit me with some answers. Thank you very much if you made it to this far in the letter and have not given up. Thanks to all of those out there that are dedicating their time and energy and money to helping all of us that were hit hard by The Covid virus as well as hacker viruses.

Thanks,

Chrissy W.

Highlighted

One of my teammates will ping you.. can you share your email ID?

Kay Mann, the eCommerce nerd and Bitmoji fan :)
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Here is our store

https://shopkart.ca

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
222 17 84

Hey there, 

So here are some snapshots of shops that got featured in our weekly SPOTLIGHT (newsletter). We do a brief write-up on what the store is about as well!

Screenshot 2020-07-21 at 5.12.07 PM.pngScreenshot 2020-07-21 at 5.17.12 PM.png

To get a glimpse of our latest newsletter, click here.

Want to get featured on our newsletter? Just fill this form hereor reply here.

Looking forward to meeting more stores!

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes