New Shopify Store Tips

Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 1

What are the tips for new Shopify store owners? 

1 Like
Highlighted

Hi  MaheenNayyer,

How do you do?

Tips for new store owners vary depending on what you are on Shopify for.
If you could share your store's link with me, I'll visit and examine it - and lay out what will help you.

As an add-on, I'll be glad if you could let me know what you want to achieve with your store

Rendezvous is AI-powered social recommendations engine - enabling customers to discover products on merchant stores and leading to higher conversion rates.
Over 500,000+ shoppers are already using Rendezvous Recommendations to find products from big brands like - Amazon, Macy’s, Walmart & BestBuy.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
26 0 16

Hi @MaheenNayyer

Starting a new business online can be really challenging, but I'm really happy that you took the time to reach out here to ask! 

Shopify prides itself of helping entrepreneurs like yourself to find the right resources to take your business online and we've even put together a completely free resource called Shopify Compass, which I've shared a link for you to check out here below: 

Shopify Compass is a comprehensive course that we've constructed to help you find the right resources at the right time. It's comprised of articles, instructional videos, and guides that are intended to sharpen your creative energy and channel that into the growth of your business! Take a look and let me know what you think! 

Dan | Shopify Staff @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - Learn more about starting your business with Shopify Compass

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
103 1 21

Hey there!

I am glad that you are looking to get started with Shopify :)

We have written a comprehensive guide for new Shopify store owners

Feel free to read it and ask if you have any questions.

Cheers,

Ham

For FREE advice or projects, please email me directly on: hamza@xperteria.com
1 Like
Highlighted
Pathfinder
113 3 18

Hello and welcome to Shopify!

First, let us know what are you selling.

Give us your store's URL so we can take a look at its design, and advice accordingly

Good luck!

1 Like
Trailblazer
134 8 13

Hi @MaheenNayyer,

Welcome on board. We wrote an entire article on how to make money with Shopify, I'm sure you'll get a lot of helpful tips in it.

Cheers! 

Avada is an e-commerce solution provider based in the heart of Vietnam where the best developers unite. Founded in 2017 by Mageplaza, Avada is responsible to complete the mission to help 1 million online businesses grow revenues.
0 Likes