Oberlo Supply

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi everyone, my first day with Shopify so forgive the noob question.

When I go to search products on Oberlo, I get a bunch of products listed, all of them from AliExpress. How do I search items using Oberlo Supply. I've heard it's an alternate source for products, but can't seem to find where I access it from.

Any help would be highly appreciated!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
198 41 47

Hi @Mohammad_Bykea,

Dani here from Shopify. Thanks for writing in! 

Earlier this year Oberlo removed the Oberlo Marketplace suppliers. This means Oberlo will only work with suppliers from Aliexpress.

Oberlo introduced Oberlo Suppliers to help entrepreneurs like you to find trustworthy dropshipping suppliers within Oberlo and while some entrepreneurs were successful working with their hand-picked suppliers, most Oberlo merchants continued to import products directly from AliExpress. The Oberlo team spent a lot of time creating a marketplace that most entrepreneurs didn’t need – and it stopped them from improving a platform that entrepreneurs already loved.

With that said, were there any products in particular that you weren't able to find on AliExpress? I'd be happy to take a look and see what I can find for you.

If you haven't already, I'd highly recommend taking a look at our free Dropshipping 101 course on Shopify Academy. This course will walk you through everything you need to know to have a successful dropshipping business. 

Please let me know if you have any further questions. I'd be happy to continue helping you!

All the best,

Dani

Dani | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
258 8 21

Hey @Mohammad_Bykea! Gabby here from Spocket. I think Dani gave the perfect response to your concern. In any case, regarding her comment as well with you not finding the products you need on AliExpress, you can also check Spocket out if you're open to other options/alternatives for a dropshipping platform. Just a quick background on it, it's a dropshipping app that gives you access to thousands of suppliers from the EU and the US, meaning you're only given access to products of quality and can ship fast. You can learn more on Spocket's official website!

1 Like
Highlighted
Trailblazer
134 8 13

Hey @Mohammad_Bykea,

Congrats on starting your own business. When it comes to dropshipping on Shopify, Oberlo is arguably the best app. If you have any other concerns, check out our review article on Oberlo to learn how to make the best out of the app.

Have a nice day.

Avada is an e-commerce solution provider based in the heart of Vietnam where the best developers unite. Founded in 2017 by Mageplaza, Avada is responsible to complete the mission to help 1 million online businesses grow revenues.
0 Likes