Training for a successful journey?

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello everyone :)

I am exited to be able to venture into this new journey in being able to enhance my business.

I wanted to ask if anyone offers training an/or assistance with setting up?

I would like to personalize my store/products to reflect my current business and am struggling.

Thanks in advance:) 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
26 0 16

Hey @Hopefaith ! 

Welcome to Shopify, and thanks for taking the time to reach out! We're happy to have you, and happy to see you checking in through the Shopify Community :) 

We absolutely do have resources available to help assist you setting up your account! We call them the Shopify Experts, and they are our go-to resource for merchants who need help building their storefronts. The Shopify Experts are a hand selected group of partners that have proven to have a comprehensive knowledge of Shopify and the related experience with the platform to make your vision a reality. 

With that being said, I also noticed that you'd indicated that you were interested in training, and we also make plenty of resources available to help introduce you into this new world and give you the best chances of success. 

At this point, you're likely already pretty familiar with the Shopify Compass program, but we also have instructional resources like Shopify Webinars and Shopify Academy. Webinars unlock the potential of our software, and teach you how to personalize things like your store and your products, while the Academy helps you take the next steps and grow your business to it's full potential. I'm linking all three for you here below:

I hope this has been helpful, but please do let me know if there's anything else I can do to help you out! It's been a pleasure being able to share these resources with you, and I look forward to seeing what you create :) 

Dan | Shopify Staff @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - Learn more about starting your business with Shopify Compass

0 Likes
Trailblazer
134 8 13

Hi @Hopefaith,

There is a lot of helpful information on Shopify on the internet, you should be able to figure it out pretty quickly. However, if you still want a personal assistant, I think as @Dan said, hiring a Shopify Expert is your best bet.

Avada is an e-commerce solution provider based in the heart of Vietnam where the best developers unite. Founded in 2017 by Mageplaza, Avada is responsible to complete the mission to help 1 million online businesses grow revenues.
0 Likes