Welcome to Compass by Shopify!

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
12 0 11

Compass Banner - Large.png

Taking a business from idea to execution is hard work and can overwhelm even the best of us. The demands of Starting an online or retail business are very real, and the amount of complexity that can blossom out of nowhere can take even the most prepared of us by surprise. In truth though, there are few pursuits in life more rewarding than fulfilling your creative desires and seeing the things you’re most passionate about through to execution in a way that they can be fully realized. 

Shopify knows this, and that’s why we’ve put together Compass, a comprehensive course designed to help you take those very same ideas and passions and convert them into something that you can show off to the world. The articles, instructional videos, and guides that make up the bulk of the course material are intended to sharpen your creative energy and inspire discussion that carries over into our Community forums here. 

Starting a new business takes a lot of research, a lot of preparation and a lot of dedication to your craft. But with Compass and our Community at your back, we’re hoping to equip you with the right tools to help you find your way forward. 

What have you learned from Compass so far and where else can we help you improve? 

What milestones have you made for your new business since starting the course material?

mobile7.png

Dan | Shopify Staff @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - Learn more about starting your business with Shopify Compass

3 Likes
1 0 0

So far I have spent days and days trying to 'sort things out' can't wait until I can get back to my painting again!

But thank you for your time.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
12 0 11

Hey @rhodataylor

I'm happy to hear that you've been able to take some things away from the Shopify Compass program, and hoping that you'll be able to get back to your painting and your business soon into the New Year! 

Please feel free to join the discussion when you have the time, and best of luck to you :) 

Dan | Shopify Staff @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - Learn more about starting your business with Shopify Compass

0 Likes