Customers

Highlighted
1 0 1
How to get customers for your shopifty store?
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
24 0 24

Hi @rere24

Marketing your business, and acquiring customers is the most important part of running your company and will be an ongoing process now and into the future. As business owner of your store, this will be a long term project that lays the groundwork and shapes the trajectory of your business! 

As a rule, your best opportunity to establish early success will be determining who will make up your target audience. Your core market will help you choose the most effective marketing strategy and the tone of your communication! The first handful of strategies that you'll publish will likely involve some combination of Paid Social Media Ads, Content Marketing, or Giveaways. 

I've cultivated some resources that I believe make a great place to start, and have shared them here below. Please take some time to look them over and let me know some of your thoughts:

- Shopify Compass: Marketing

- Marketing and discounts: A Shopify guide

- 5 high-impact strategies for getting more traffic

Remember that customer acquisition and marketing make up a long term process! Start with some smaller campaigns, learn from those results and iterate onto those into the future! Best of luck and thank you for taking the time to reach out with your question :) 

Dan | Shopify Staff @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - Learn more about starting your business with Shopify Compass

0 Likes
Highlighted
Navigator
252 10 33

Hi @rere24,

That's a super broad question, so we wrote an in-depth guide on making money with Shopify in our attempt to answer that. I hope you will find it helpful.

Cheers. 

Avada is an e-commerce solution provider based in the heart of Vietnam where the best developers unite. Founded in 2017 by Mageplaza, Avada is responsible to complete the mission to help 1 million online businesses grow revenues.
0 Likes