I am trying to finish the fulfillment and shipping

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

Its my first 2 items sold and I do not understand on how to finish the fulfillment process. When I click on Fulfillment it takes me to a page that ask if I want to finish it on Oberlo put then I cannot enter the page and finish. 

Please help me. I know I am missing a step or 2 but do not no.

Thanks in advance,

George Borges

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
157 16 30

Hi, @georgeborges1!

I'm Miles from the Social Care team at Shopify. It sounds like you're using Oberlo to dropship. It can be a bit confusing sometimes, so we're here to help.

After you receive an order that contains an AliExpress item, you need to purchase the item from the supplier. Oberlo helps automate the ordering process by adding the customer's items and shipping information to your AliExpress checkout, but you must place the order to ensure that your customers receive the item.

Before you fulfill your orders, just make sure you've met the below requirements:

• You are on a computer (not an iPhone or tablet) running Google Chrome. If you don't have the Chrome browser on your computer, then you can download Chrome at google.com/chrome.
  • The Oberlo Chrome extension is added on your Chrome browser.
  • You are signed in to your AliExpress buyer's account on AliExpress. If you don't have an AliExpress buyer's account, you can sign up for one at AliExpress.
  • Your AliExpress cart is empty.

Once you've met all the requirements, you'll be able to move forward in fulfilling your orders.

1. From your Oberlo dashboard, go to the Orders page, and then scroll to the order that you want to fulfill.
  2. Click Order Product next to the order that you want to fulfill.
  3. When redirected to AliExpress, review and check the order's details.
  4. Enter your payment details, and then click Confirm.
  5. Review the order, and then click Place Order.

After you purchase the product from the supplier, the status changes from To Order to In Processing within Oberlo. Don't forget to mark the order as fulfilled in your Shopify admin if it's not done automatically. Be sure to check out Oberlo's guide on fulfilling orders if you get stuck with this. You can also reach out to us here if you have any questions.

Miles | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes