Nov. 19 1pm EST/10am PST | Holiday tips and tricks from Instagram & Eva Chen | Compass Live Webinar

Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
25 0 12

image.pngShopify Compass
Live Webinar | Nov. 12 @ 1pm EST / 10am PST | Holiday tips and tricks from Instagram and Shopify, featuring Eva Chen

Join our Shopify Compass webinar this week featuring Instagram’s Vice President of Fashion Partnerships, Eva Chen, as she shares her tips and tricks for effectively using Instagram Shopping and Checkout this holiday season. Learn how to best establish your brand and drive sales through Instagram’s new commerce products and how to access all of these products from within Shopify.

Don’t miss your chance to ask questions in our live Q&A!

Register now!

Don't hesitate to sign up if you are unable to attend live. We'll email all registrants after the event with the recording plus access to the expert's deck and resources to move your business forward.

2 Likes
Excursionist
23 1 8

Thank you for all of the information!  I'm confused about the difference between Facebook Channel and FB Business Manager.  I currently have my products synced through FB Business Manager, but I want to be able to use Facebook Channel through Shopify b/c it seems easier.  How can I do that?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
25 0 12

Here are the links shared in our live chat today:

The recording is now live for your re-enjoyment on ShopifyCompass.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
25 0 12

Hey @savanna_t ! 

I'm happy to hear you have your products setup in FB Business Manager already. This is an essential first step. Your next step will be to install the Facebook channel through your Shopify store. Here are the instructions you can follow: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-sales-channels/facebook/setup

Keep me posted!

Sarah

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
23 1 8

Thank you so much @SarahF_Shopify !  I tried the other day and wasn't able to get it to go through.  I will try again.  Appreciate the response!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
25 0 12
Don't hesitate to reach out to Shopify support if you need further
assistance: https://help.shopify.com/en
0 Likes