Shopify Compass | Oct. 22, 2020 | Mastering email marketing with workflow automations

Solved
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
27 0 13

Any questions from today's presentation? Post here and we can help one another navigate next step's from what Emmanuel shared on email marketing workflows today.

Share your successes, wins and struggles! We can leverage each other's knowledge and applications to grow. 

3 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 4

Thank you, great presentation!

talking about restarting email after a long time (in our case, introducing a new business to a previous mailing list) Emmanuel mentioned not to send to all at once for bulk unsubscribe and spam complaints. Can you give a bit more detail on how to do that, including how to segment the list?

Thanks again Emmanue,l you have been informative and inspirational!

Nilde

2 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 2

Such a dynamic and helpful presentation, really the best I've ever watched on the topic. Emmanuel answered my question at the end and mentioned that you could put us in touch so he could help me solve my particular hurdle of restarting email sends to a relatively large list when I have been on radio silence for more than a year (yikes).  That would be wonderful and so appreciated if possible. And it looks like others might have the same question--I'd be sure to share:) Thank you! Catherine

2 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5 1 9

This is an accepted solution.

Hi Nilde,

thank you so much for the kind words and feedback on the presentation- I’m glad you liked it!

as far as sending to a new list, or reviving an old list, or sending from a new email service provider - that would take more time to explain than I had on the presentation and too much to type here. But thankfully, there are YouTube videos that explain this concept well. 
to answer your question directly - IP Warming - is what I’m talking about here. If you do a google search for that term you’ll find lots of tutorials explaining it. Here’s one I found done by klaviyo themselves:

https://youtu.be/Iilvv2kyckA

for your second question, how to actually do the segmentation, here’s another video that explains that - https://youtu.be/-N4W6EH0PLE

2 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5 1 9

Hi Catherine,

glad we were able to connect and discuss this, I’m looking forward to speaking with you again soon!

2 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5 1 9

This video is actually a little bit shorter about segmentation and specifically shows you how to build an “engaged audience” segment. I would watch this first. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5 1 9

This video is actually a little bit shorter about segmentation and specifically shows you how to build an “engaged audience” segment. I would watch this first. 
https://youtu.be/LKNNQ44IIAs

2 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5 1 9
Highlighted
2 0 4
Thank you Emmanuel!!
2 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff