Video Training Segments

Highlighted
Excursionist
34 2 3

I sat down this past sunday to watch the web design/development case study using the phone case and started watching another - can't remember.

Anyway, I used my laptop hdmi to watch on my tv while taking notes. 

I hated that I had to keep getting up to start the next video. An auto play for the next segment would have been greatly appreciated and I would have continued watching the next secession set but got tired of getting up and down.

In addition, I disliked having to keep turning off closed caption as if the deaf out number the hearing. I should have only had to turn it off once instead of for each video.

Outside of that, I watched some web stream which were nice at 1 hour stretch on average allowing me to take a lot of notes.

The videos were done well, and I did learn a few things about the shopify platform, but many it got old getting up and down. The streaming seminars were OK, and I only say OK because the slides used should match the content being talked about and in both instances there were issues with that across the program complicating my notes staying on topic.

Cheers

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
501 29 775

Thanks for sharing this feedback @gchaney

Can you let me know which stream you were watching where the slides didn't match the content being discussed? 

TyW | Online Community Manager @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes