1 0 0

Do I need a logal? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
102 16 19

Hey @Kustvarval 

Eunice here from the Shopify team. Thanks for posting!

I have a feeling that was an accidental typo, did you mean logo?

Logos are the face of your business. They’re a visual display of what you stand for, and can be used to promote your brand both online and offline. While Shopify does automatically generate text-based logos for you, it’s still important to have a custom logo to define your brand and make your store stand out. 

Getting a logo doesn't need to break the bank either. Use the free Shopify logo creator, or, alternatively, check out Canva. It's a brilliant free web tool for creatives and business owners alike!

Here's an example of what Canva can do. I whipped this example up in no time at all:

it505-vuqzq

When you create your logo It's important to pick colors that align with your business and your products.

Colors have a way of grabbing our attention. But their value is based on more than just aesthetics and design. Colors can affect our mood, which influences our buying decisions. This blog post gives a perfect overview of all the colors and the feelings they are associated with. It also offers some fabulous tips for creating a logo. 

I'm super excited for you! Have you been thrifting long? You mentioned DIY too, what kind of things do you make?

Eunice | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes