Welcome to Compass by Shopify!

Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
24 0 24

Compass Banner - Large.png

Taking a business from idea to execution is hard work and can overwhelm even the best of us. The demands of Starting an online or retail business are very real, and the amount of complexity that can blossom out of nowhere can take even the most prepared of us by surprise. In truth though, there are few pursuits in life more rewarding than fulfilling your creative desires and seeing the things you’re most passionate about through to execution in a way that they can be fully realized. 

Shopify knows this, and that’s why we’ve put together Compass, a comprehensive course designed to help you take those very same ideas and passions and convert them into something that you can show off to the world. The articles, instructional videos, and guides that make up the bulk of the course material are intended to sharpen your creative energy and inspire discussion that carries over into our Community forums here. 

Starting a new business takes a lot of research, a lot of preparation and a lot of dedication to your craft. But with Compass and our Community at your back, we’re hoping to equip you with the right tools to help you find your way forward. We'd love to hear more about what you've gone through, so please check out some of our other posts linked below: 

What have you learned from Compass so far and where else can we help you improve? And what milestones have you made for your new business since starting the course material? Let us know below! 

mobile7.png

Dan | Shopify Staff @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - Learn more about starting your business with Shopify Compass

9 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

So far I have spent days and days trying to 'sort things out' can't wait until I can get back to my painting again!

But thank you for your time.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
24 0 24

Hey @rhodataylor

I'm happy to hear that you've been able to take some things away from the Shopify Compass program, and hoping that you'll be able to get back to your painting and your business soon into the New Year! 

Please feel free to join the discussion when you have the time, and best of luck to you :) 

Dan | Shopify Staff @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - Learn more about starting your business with Shopify Compass

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi Dan, 

I hope you and your family are safe in these trying times! 

What is the difference between Compass and Academy?

Thanks! 

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

I have the same question, Compass vs Academy

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
27 0 13

Sorry to keep you all hanging! You can now find all Academy content, and more, on www.ShopifyCompass.com. As a merchant, or pre-seller, you can take longer form courses, watch shorter (3-5 minute) tutorial videos, as well as attend (or replay) live webinar sessions hosted by subject matter experts. Everything you need (and much more to come) to help move and grow your business to the next level.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Happy to help you navigate the site, and am also very open to taking requests on what additional content you are looking for. 

0 Likes