1 0 1

hello sir /madam,

how i can increase my selling on sopify

1 Like
Highlighted
Hello chaminda,
Can you share your site url?
So that I will check and let you know.
Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
24 0 19

Hi @chaminda ! 

Thanks for taking the time to connect with us in the Compass Community forum, we're excited to see you reaching out :) 

To echo what @oscprofessional mentioned in their reply, I am more than happy to help look at your storefront and chat about ways that we can help you increase traffic to your store and make more sales. With that said, I also wanted to take the opportunity to chat about all of the great resources that Shopify makes available to merchants to help them take that next step into business growth, and maximize your return on investment! 

The Shopify Academy is a great place to start if you're interested in ways to accelerate your the growth of your store. I'd strongly recommend taking some time to review the content on this page, and introduce these strategies into your business. The insight shared by our experts and our staff is truly helpful, and can give you a significant bump in web traffic and conversion. 

With the above said, I'd also strongly recommend out our Shopify Blog. We regularly post content that aims to inspire new ideas and new directions for your business. Some of my favorite resources for sales and conversion, specifically, are shared here below: 

I once again wanted to thank you for reaching out and connecting with us here in the Compass Community, and hope that these insights help. Please don’t hesitate to reach out again if you need any more assistance or clarification! We're always happy to help :) 

Dan | Shopify Staff @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - Learn more about starting your business with Shopify Compass

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
184 8 16

Hi @chaminda,

Your question is too broad. We tried our best to answer that question with this article. Give it a read and let us know if you have any other questions.

Cheers!

Avada is an e-commerce solution provider based in the heart of Vietnam where the best developers unite. Founded in 2017 by Mageplaza, Avada is responsible to complete the mission to help 1 million online businesses grow revenues.
0 Likes