Using the boost theme

chalkiewhite
Tourist
13 0 1

Well I want. my menu to be listed as Home, Latest, Brands, clothing, features

the latest will have a drop down of view all latests, latest mens, Latests women then a latest brans withs shows a view of the brands that have recently been updated not all.
I would like the drop down to go across the page horizontalso latest taps will be underneath each other vertically then the brans will be to the right going down.

the brands tab - will have a link to view all brands where you can select it via letter.then an alphabetical list of all the brands in rows across the page horizontally.

then clothing - view all clothing, clothing type t-shirts, jumper, shirts jackets buttoms,

feature drop down showing the blog articles and pictures .

each of the menu drop downs will have a pictures on the rightScreenshot 2019-09-19 at 13.48.26.pngScreenshot 2019-09-19 at 13.48.11.pngScreenshot 2019-09-19 at 13.47.58.pngScreenshot 2019-09-19 at 13.47.42.pngScreenshot 2019-09-10 at 21.53.15.png

Reply 1 (1)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072

Hello 
You can do this by changing navigation menu and assign those collections to the menu.

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing