Product Slider, Slick Slider, or Slideshow, add radius, relocation of product image thumbnail

Toteaddicts
Excursionist
35 0 9

Hello to the community,

I have been looking tirelessly for a way to add a featured product slider for the past few weeks, to no avail.

Add a Product Slider, Slick Slider or Slideshow - START Theme

I really would like to be able to remove the current second row of photos from my product image thumbnail to just have one carousel (if I'm not wrong, that's the way it is called).

I don't care if it's a carousel, a product slider, a slick slider or a slideshow, the main thing for me is to eliminate the second line of images that I have attached below for your. If it is possible not to have arrows in both end (left and right), just the possibility of clicking from one image to another, that would be preferable.

I tried to follow the instructions I found on a tutorial from a YouTuber's channel, but it is actually aimed at the featured product on the homepage and not at the product image thumbnails that we find on our product pages as such.

I searched a bit on this community, found some articles that talked about Thumbnails, but no attempt has worked so far because it seems like Shopify has made updates in the coding.

I found this link on the community, it will give you a better overview of what I'm looking for, the code is not free if I'm not wrong : https://acid-tests.myshopify.com/products/dummy-product?source=description&variant=39274097999933

This one might have helped me, but it speaks a language I don't understand :https: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sPz1UP4Sb4&list=WL&index=13&t=228s

Capture d’écran, le 2021-07-20 à 12.02.16.png

Add Radius

Second, I would like add radius on corners of my product images to have rounded radius as shown belo...

Capture d’écran, le 2021-07-20 à 12.31.58.png

Relocate product image thumbnail

Finally, I would like to move product thumbnail that currently sits below the main thumbnail image to place it on the left side of the same image. See wished thumbnail result image below:

Capture d’écran, le 2021-07-20 à 12.51.56.png

Thank you in advance for your help to the community!

Note that I am using the START theme

Replies 0 (0)