1,597$ in lost revenue in last 7 days ! Please help

11 0 0

Hi Noofit,

This is what I do. My company recovers lost sales from abandoned carts..

We do this using a Multichannel re-targeting approach. Unlike Shopify, Klaviyo and other services we re- target abandon carts using all channels-- email,, automatic call back, Facebook,Facebook, Messenger and SMS which are opened at a rate of 97%!

Our exclusive multi channel segmented re-targeting approach will enable your company to realize 15% or more revenue that you would have otherwise lost.

Why Carts Guru is different---

1} Carts Guru can set an SPF record which allows us to access your mail server and send out emails to your customers on your behalf. This means that more emails will go to their inbox rather than spam, as a result more emails are opened by your customers-- more than 30% than our competitors.

2} Carts Guru uses a "direct cart link" on all SMS and Emails which when clicked by customer takes them directly to their "check out" page on your website. An ease of use- streamlined process for your customer to complete their order.

3} Carts Guru is the only "Re-targeting" platform that combines all segments of Retargeting.

For a more detailed explanation of our features please contact me and I will schedule you a short 20 min. Demonstration with our Account Mgr.

John@Carts.Guru

0 Likes