$1 = 60 Unique Visitors

Oliver18
3 0 0

English isn't my first language but I hope you will understand what I am talking about.

I have been wasting so much TIME and money for trying all kind of different traffic sources and felt so hopeless, but finally found one cheap and converting traffic source. So, maybe it will also help you.

If you really struggle to get some traffic then try media buy on NSFW websites. My product have nothing to do with NSFW websites but the traffic converts. Prt Sc of my latest campaign:

0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3833 362 749

Hi Oliver, 

Instead of using Google AdWords or another web ad campaign, another idea for ads here which is more direct for the Shopify platform is Kit. Kit is a great app which you can add and help you build and reach the audiences you need for your business. You can read more about Kit in our help documents by clicking here or reach out to our Kit team directly at hellokit@shopify.com for more information if you need. 

Hope this helps, if you have any other questions, just let me know!

Cheers,
Nick

Shopify Guru
support@shopify.com

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Shopili_com
Tourist
42 0 1

Interesting,

What niche is the website in? Is it the one linked?

Kind regards

Jo

Shopili.com

http://shopili.com Verified Shopify Experts
0 Likes
Oliver18
3 0 0

@Nick - Kit handles Instagram and Facebook advertising only? If so, then not interested at all. I have been trying FB ads and 1 click was about 0.60 which is absolutely pointless. My average click is 0.015 which is 40 times more cheaper than FB.

@Shopili - No, it's not the website which is linked here. I don't want to reveal my niche.

0 Likes