1000 UNIQUE & TARGETED VISITOR WITH 1 SALE !

Highlighted
15 0 0

HI ALL,

I launshed my site, 2 weeks ago for sunglass, bracelets & watches, I drived exactelly 1000 targeted visitor to my store , But I got Only 1 sale !!. 

I was reading that it's normal sales after christmas and it's not the right time to start my store on,I want to know what other experienced dropshippers think about that and when is the most successful time to start my marketing !

Thanks for your help, 

0 Likes
15 0 0

up !

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Mamdouh! How is your store going? Have things improved?

What method are you using to drive visitors to your store?

0 Likes
Highlighted
15 0 0

Hi Adriana

My store is http://www.2day-deal.com/, I was getting traffic from Facebook targeted US ads, Then I stopped markting as some people here advised me after christmas always market going down and conversion curve sleeping !. 

Now i don't know if it's the time to start again or no ?! 
Especially I'd spent more than 150$ on my last campaigns !

Thanks for your help,

0 Likes
Highlighted
19 0 0

Hey Mamdouh!

If you're looking to increase conversions, I'd recommend using Savy. Check it out here: https://apps.shopify.com/savy

Savy converts window shoppers into email leads and paying customers by providing crucial willingness to pay data about your products. I'd liken Savy to a glorified wishlist button, but instead of simply entering an email, window shoppers also get to enter a price they're willing to pay for items they're interested in; we email them if their item hits their price. We've seen that if a window shopper's price point is met, there's a 90% chance that they'll buy!

Also, we recently introduced our Savy Partner Program. If we really love your store and see that you're an active user of the Savy app, we'll invite you to join! Perks include ongoing social media features for your products, store profiles on our blog & access to hundreds of Savy users.

Oh also, the Savy app is completely free! Feel free to shoot any questions my way :)

Good luck!

Disha

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
28 0 0

HI Mamdouh, have you tried using discount codes to convert shoppers into buyers? We can publish your discount codes on our site and drive buyers to yours. No charge. Let me know if we can help!

0 Likes