2nd day of shopify, started doing FB Ads, few questions

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello, first of all I would like to introcude myself to this community, im Tibi from Romania and I'm 20 years old.
Since I know myself I always desired to be my own boss, to open a business and be indepedent from my family.
I had 14 years when I first started making money online and now I have a quite good budget to invest in a bussines, I choosed Shopify Dropshipping since I had read on multiple Internet Marketing forums that it's a very profitable business if you know how to do the things.

I can't say I have knowledge in dropshipping but, I'm a fast learner and I don't think learning would be a problem for me.

My shop is: garage-online.myshopify.com

Ill get straight to the point with questions and I would be more than thankfull if you guys could reply and tell me how should I proceed.

My website niche is into gadgets niches, mostly on things you can't find everywhere.
I use oberlo as supplier.

Yesterday I had set up my first campaign just for testing, budget was 4$ and I got like 20 visitiors on my shop and 1 check out (which was not a sale though).
Today I choosed to open a campaign on Facebook Ads (a Conversion one which users should add to their basket before I pay something for conversion ) boosting a post with my 5 latest products on the website ( as you can see I only have some fidget spinners and anti-stress toys ) with 15$ daily budget.

My questions are:

1) What apps should I add to my shopify store in order to gain more trust from visitors?
2) My facebook campaign is based on 13-18 years olds from US that are interested in Toys, do you consider my audience is ok?
3)At the first campaign I saw something that I didn't understand: Conversion price : 55$ , why is that high? Conversion means a user must add something to their basket and if they do that I would pay 55$ just for that?
4) What should I do to improve my shop?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Facebook ads can cost a lot of money if you just want to see what type of return you may get. I do a lot of my marketing on Instagram. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

And what are your advices for a begginer like me?

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Are you targeting 13-18 year olds on Facebook? If so that wouldn't work out to well because that young of a age wouldn't be buying items on the internet. To gain more trust you need to get a .com name. Find a good logo and add more products, descriptions, shipping times. Adding products with aliexpress logo names on it isn't such a good idea. If you goggled that name you'll see aliexpress. Rewrite the descriptions and don't just copy and last from aliexpress. You should have a flow of products that make sense together. Gadgets is a toufh field because you need that "trust" look from customers. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you, I'll keep that in mind !

0 Likes