5dll/day Facebook AD tell me your experience

Yalilee
2 0 0

Hi Everyone,

I would like to hear from you about your experiences with facebook ads. I have heard so many bad comments about them, especially the $5/day advertisement scheme. I have little experience with this at the moment as I am still building my business and brand but I would like to hear what your experience has been with this scheme. I just want to be prepare for my launch day, the reason is because I know I have to cover facebook ads adverstisment and currently I am working hard on raising money for my facebook ads.

I am still deciding on the logo and name of my domain because all the domains I like are obviously taken :( 

Secondly, if you need a banner for your website or for social media marketing purposes, just let me know. I designed this particular banner for my future Shopify store that I am launching at the end of October. 

I just made this banner yesterday, if you believe you need one let me know. 

MY BANNER

Many thanks!

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

Yalilee :)

yalilee@titaniodesign.com

Yalilee Cavazos, MSc. www.yalibella.com www.titaniodesign.com
0 Likes
Max
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
571 18 82

Hi, Yalilee.

This is Max from the Shopify Guru Team. 

I wanted to let you know I've moved your post over to our Ecommerce Discussion forum. I think you'll have some more luck here with getting insight and feedback from the community. 

You might also be interested in checking out Kit, an app that helps you with advertising and marketing on social media! 

Best of luck with your store and feel free to reach out to us directly if you need a hand with anything else :)

Cheers, 
Max
support@shopify.com

Max | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes