A Facebook and Instagram Advertising Expert Required

Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi all,

We are an exciting watch brand called Sterling Timepieces who focus on selling a range of affordable luxury watches at great prices.

Link: www.sterlingtimepieces.com

We have an established social media follwong on both Facebook 7K+ and Instagram 11K +

We are looking for an expert in Facebook and Instagram advertising using Ads Manager to bring in significant conversions and sales.

Having tried a number of indivduals and companies with various levels of success we are looking for an individual / company that can be honestly recommended by other shopify site owners - hence why we are here today.

If an expert has specific knowledge of working with brands in the watch and jewellery marketplace this would be highly advantageous!

We have some great photographs of our timepieces which can be utilised but we need an expert who can drive significant, quality traffic and thus conversions to our website in order to further drive our brand forward in this regard.

We very much look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks

Tom

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Hey Tom! 

We aren't luxury jewelry. But being new to the Shopify and eCommerce platform we did a lot of searching for an app that had someone to truly help us and the tools that we could learn to use ourselves. 

We use Springbot, and I can not say enough about our account manager Nichole- We signed another site up first that Nichole got up and running with retargeting on the web, Fbook and IG. We grew a following of about 50K, the Shopable IG in conjunction with the IG retargeting ads she had running was paying for the app alone. 

We just started Tyla about 3 weeks ago and just started with Nichole last week on this new project. I can not tell you how much she has helped us and taught us to the degree that we are now able to run a large portion of it on our own (but its always nice to have her there when we need her!). 

Its worth it just to see atleast demo. 

Best of luck! Hope you find something that matches your needs. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Tom,

I might be able to help. We are a Facebook/IG agency that works specfially with ecommerce clients. Feel free to ask any questions you might have. I personally have worked with a watch brand and know some of the challenges you guys might face based on experience.

Thanks

Jason

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi all.

Tyla, many thanks indeed for your insight. I shall look into this.

Jason, would be great to have a chat, please do email me at sales@sterlingtimepieces.com.

Many thanks indeed.

Tom

0 Likes