A LOT of add to carts BUT no Sales :(

Tourist
14 0 2

Boost yr instagram account, it works for me pretty good. www.crumelsworld.com

0 Likes
9 0 0

Hello all,

The Facebook pixel has already been mentioned as a way of reaching cart-abandoners, and that's probably good advice (as long as you optimize your site first, since that will always be cheaper).

I'm trying to develop a general (non-facebook) ads platform to increase conversion rates, but am looking to hear from ecommerce sellers first. Specifically, people who have traffic, but no sales. If this sounds like you, and you're interested in talking, please email me at dylan@adsboomerang.com.

Thanks, 

Ads Boomerang is the simplest way to bring visitors back to your site and make more sales. Sign up now for 50% off.
0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi Frizurd, I've just come across your post about 'lots of add to carts' but no sales. If you still have it, would you mind forwarding me the looooong paragraph email you got from Luis. I could do with some help in this area as well. My niche is yoga clothes and accessories so I wont be competing with you at all :). Thanks in advance. Rochelle

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
111 0 10

Hey guys if you are looking for more free information on digital marketing checkout my facebook page www.Facebook.com/JarrettBelliveau I have done a few million on online sales over the last few years and don't charge anything for my content. I got fed up with all of these coaches scamming you guys for $5000 for a program that "makes you money" so I decided I will post all of my knowledge for free for you guys! My back ends are all on shopify and I show all of my numbers! Hopefully this helps!

0 Likes
1 0 0

Could you please share Luis recommendations.

It sounds like you thought they were worthy.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Tourist
8 0 6

Hello,

Love your anime site :)

One area within your shopping cart that needs to be adjusted is the time the products stay in the cart. 10 minutes is no way long enough. Most people spend at least 30mins or more just browsing and gradually adding products to cart. If when they come back and the cart is then empty, it just tees them off and they go elsewhere.

I would suggest making that at least 45mins and make it more prominent. Also, can you save their basket items and then, if they visit you again, say that the basket is saved for them or alternatively, offer them something by way of a thankyou for visiting your site and get their email address. Then, you can email them asking, did they remember the items in their basket/shopping cart and offer a small discount.

Susie

0 Likes
Pathfinder
284 0 40

I wish the OP all the success in the world, but a month after first posting, the website is still the same. 

0 Likes
Tourist
8 0 1

Hey!

We at Convead have great experience of working with abandoned carts and customers retaining. I think you should try Convead AMI, it connects to your store and creates a personalized marketing scenario for you. It's has a free trial, so please have a look.

Hope this helps!
Denis.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
58 0 11

I condensed and posted it here a few weeks ago. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
154 0 10

Hi Frizurd:

You should check that everything with the payment is alright, maybe there is some kind of error forcing the customers to abandon the cart. Or maybe they are looking for some kind of information (like shipping time) that is not clear.

The good thing is that you can take advantage of this situation and start spending more on remakerting and some abandoned cart strategies (such as mailing)

Free Professional Adwords Campaigns: https://apps.shopify.com/cleverppc

Shopify APP https://apps.shopify.com/cleverppc WEB www.cleverecommerce.com
0 Likes