A LOT of add to carts BUT no Sales :(

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
166 3 25

It might be that you're not advertising enough or not doing that correctly. I think generating relevant traffic is the number ONE problem of every new Ecommerce store. It's quite a complex mission to create good advertising campaigns on Google and Facebook, if you're not familiar enough with the options available or the relevant audinece for your store.

You might want to try AdScale to help you with your advertising campaigns. It's a Shopify app that automatically creates and manage advertising campaigns for your store, using advanced AI technology.

What's unique about this app is that it use insights from milions of active campaigns in order to create a very accurate audience targeting that is tailored to your store and products.

You can learn more about it in this link: ecom.adscale.com

Hope it helps!

AdScale weaves the power of AI technology into your advertising by automatically creating and optimizing ads on Google, Facebook & Instagram with ROI of 1,000% and success-based pricing
https://www.adscale.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

hy, can you also send that mesage to me i got the same kind of problem

thanks for your time!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
Hey, can I see that paragraph I have a similar problem where all I’m getting is a bunch of ATCs and checkouts initiated a day but no sales.
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Luis, 

I'm currently having the same problem (Lots add to cart but no sales) and would appreciate it if I could also receive the information provided to the original comment. My email is Info@incaartwear.com.

Thank you for your time.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I see you sent someone an email on how to improve sales, can you please send me the same abemobarik@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

i am adding card my website mahacet 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Add to cart is working for my store musicadda 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
147 14 68

Hey @frizurd ,

I'm new to Shopify community and I came across your post. Surely by now you must have got a lot of great answers, and hope your issue with less sales has been resolved. Your website looks pretty cool as of now, and neat as well.

I would like to share a couple of tips which can help you further boost sales, hope it'll be helpful to you.

1. Revamp the "About Us" Page. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand , making a strong impression on curious customers. Make it interesting, adding a few pictures of your team and early days of your clothing brand.

2. I see you have a good number of followers in your social account. Aim for 100k in instagram. Get your blog running by getting out articles and having fresh content once in two weeks - this will allow you to boost traffic, help in starting conversations and build more credibility.

3. Add Wishlist to your website. They are a great way to alert customers about a sale, drive traffic to your site. Also you can do more target oriented email campaigns. Also Add to Cart and Checkout Page needs to have a bit more planning - like giving users a visual checkout process, and option to continue shopping from the checkout page. Give this a read, you'll find more tip : https://neilpatel.com/blog/40-checkout-page-strategies/

4. Given your anime/game related website, why also not have really cool product stickers/badges? According to different sources, more graphic and personalised product stickers/labels can boost your sales by upto 20%. You can even use badges to tap into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency to boost sales. Examples like Low on Stock, Best Seller, Summer Sale etc. If you'd like custom badges to suit your website, check out this app, we create custom stickers as per your request.

Hope this helps.
Fayaz

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes