A LOT of add to carts BUT no Sales :(

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

I use the app Sales Pop - it provides FREE pop-ups of past sales which helps reinforce the trustworthyness of buying - HOWEVER, I also have about a 90% abandon rate once the 1st buy button is pushed - and these abandoned sales are not showing up in the abandoned shopping cart tab either.  I have a website chat feature that allows me to see when customers go to what page - and I can see customer after customer go to check out - then no sale.  

I think the THREE page shopfiy check-out process might be excessive for consumers - and I hope shopify can actually address and streamline their cumbersome check-out.  Also - please do publish any other info you can to create more sales once the customer is at check-out.  I know my customers want my product and click to buy it - so it's frustrating that they do not complete the purchase process 90%+ of the time!!!  Obviously something's TERRIBLY wrong to have such an awful conversion rate!!!

1 Like
Highlighted
43 0 0

GA, who is that in reply to?

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

My first thought was to ask if the customers can see your prices prior to adding to cart. I know I add items to carts when the site forces me to do that just to see the prices. I almost always abandon those carts, because I was just looking for the price.

Not sure if that's it, or whether you're withholding any other information until an item is added to cart, but thought that might help.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey Luis, if possible it would be great if you could forward me that information. I'm stuck in the same position and i'd love to learn ways to show social proof on my store.

SuburbanVintageShop@yahoo.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

Could either Luis send the same info via email, or frizurd forward the info to oneofakindhardtofind@outlook.com

I would really appreciate it......thank you so much!

Debbie                                                                                                                                                         One of a Kind Hard to Find

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

I'd love to see that email too!!! infoATceInstituteDOTcom

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 7

You guys are AWESOME!! Seriously, thank you guys for the amazing tips!

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

Luis Morales, can you foward the email to: tljcimsfaepe@yahoo.com ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Where did you get these trust badges?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

please send email here as well marcelo@soogp.net 

Two months now with my online store live, not a single sale, very frustrating

This is my second store, but I cannot sell anything. Incredible when I compare to FBA Amazon, 150K sales in 12 months.

I'm starting to believe Shopify is a scam lol !! Please help someone

0 Likes