A LOT of add to carts BUT no Sales :(

Highlighted
9 0 0

Frizurd,

I've been using Hotjar for over a year now (they offer a free plan), which allows you to actually watch what people do on your Shopify site.  You can also build heat maps and other tools to see mouse and click history over time to really gain insights on all areas of your sites.  

Try this:  https://www.hotjar.com/r/r58e090   We love this service!

Also, if you aren't in this for the long haul, abort quickly.  You'll just get frustrated!

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Frizurd,   Can you please forward me that email too,  I am pulling my hair out and the shopify gurus are no help!  I put all my money into this website only to discover I can't add trust badges to my checkout, which seems absurd.  Please forward to jesusreignsusa@gmail.com   Thank you so much.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi luis,

I'm having the exact same problem with my store! Can you send the email to me too?

info@fujidesign.net

many thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I facing the same problem too.

A lot of add to cart but no sales. :(

Luis,could you send the email to me eve7925@hotmail.com

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
47 0 11

Funny how almost all the replies to this post are replies from app developers trying to sell their app to you. Not one answer helps answer your question for free. 

Also about 90% off all shopify app reviews are fake. Many are from fake accounts used to give fake 5 star reviews. Watch out 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
18 0 2

Would you mind sending it to me too - unless it is very specific to Luis' site - I am experiencing the same issue...

Thanks - christinemcveigh@bigpond.com

Greatly appreciated!

Christine

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
58 0 11

Wow! I did not expect this post to blow up. I have condensed the email for everyone below:

The fact that people are adding your products to the cart proves your products resonate with your visitors. It's normal to not have everyone buy, but you're not utilizing a few important things that can help you turn them into paying customer:

1. Facebook Pixel: If you connect a Facebook Pixel to your shop, you can actually track everyone that has visited your store and added to cart but has not purchased, and you can target them with ads to get them to finish the buy. These are the most converting types of ads with the lowest costs

2. More Powerful Email Recovery: Shopify by default will send one abandoned cart email for you, but in your situation you should invest in one that lets you send up to 5 so you can win over those customers - checkout Moonmail for example

3. Reviews: Right now you have reviews at the bottom of the page. Have whatever app you are using show the amount of reviews you have under the price and title of the product as well for social proof

4. Exit Intent Pop ups: These are a big factor for capturing visitors that are exiting by providing them with an enticing offer they cant refuse. They work better than regular pop ups because most people close them right away since its obstructing their view, but are more open to exit pop ups since they are done with your site at that point.

Just a heads up, I'm a shop owner and digital marketer for Shopify ecommerce sites, so if you want further advice or any marketing work done I'm here to help!

1 Like
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
869 0 58

I've been running my songs related website for a few days now. bur i can not adding cart, help me

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
6 0 0

Hi Fizaurd,

Love the website and I would see myself as a customer, everything looks great, but then I read your shipping & delivery info. What puts me off is knowing you don't actually hold the stock and it's coming from China, and sounds like a long wait before I would get my order. As long as your delivery times & customer service is good I'm sure the site will do fine. Love the products and have my eye on some things but this is the only thing that actually stopped me from buying;

The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:

• Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check and packaging. All orders are sent to the manufacturer for dispatch within 48 hours after the order is placed. The manufacturer and China Post process the orders, which takes an additional 2–7 days.

• Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination.International delivery usually takes about 10–30 business days. US orders are shipped by ePacket, which is a US Postal Service product. 

Please note that we experience delays with holidays and Chinese new year so items can take longer to arrive.

Rest assured you will get your item as soon as possible.

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi there, I was wondering about possily different photography. Have you thought about possibly a bit more liofestyle imagery? like the toys in a really "designy" room or real animator's offices etc? 

I wonder if everyone could take a look at my site too, I am having similar problems and I simply dont know what to do to convert rto sales thanks so much everyone <3 

0 Likes